N/A
Passport Req..
22-April-2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
Aug-2014
Hello kipling122

I think we are sharing almost the same timeline, I'm just couple of months ahead.
I applied on March2011, AOR on April, fingerprint request end of 2011, done and sent in Feb2012
And since then ecas just saying RBVO nothing's been moved nor updated.

GP

kipling122

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
16-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 23
VISA ISSUED...
nov 4
LANDED..........
dec 4
did you ever email cic about your status?

paul2587

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Strange thing is, I have the same timeline as you two - applied March/April 2011, received AOR May 2011, RBVO June 2011, but unlike you both, I was never asked for fingerprints. I wonder why?

Tablet

Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 06 2010
Doc's Request.
02 11 2010
Med's Request
10 12 2012
Med's Done....
11 12 2012
Hello,

Good news... I got the Passport Request email from CPP Ottawa today. They asked me to send the passports within 60 days to Ottawa.

I applied from US but currently based in Manila, Philippines.

I understand that we can submit the passports in person in US. Can we do the same in Ottawa too?

If I courier the passports to Canada, any idea of the timeline by when they will send the passports back?

- Tablet

zw2012_84

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
23-01-2014 Forms and Ref. Letter
AOR Received.
31-05-2011
File Transfer...
07-07-2012 to CPP-Ottawa
Med's Request
07-10-2013 & RPRF Requested.
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 E-Medical Sent.
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2014
LANDED..........
04-03-2014
I am not sure the the ans to your question. But Con~Tablet!

PHILCAD

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2013 (Transfer to Port of Spain)
Med's Request
June 03, 2013
Med's Done....
June 24, 2013 and Received by CIC July 15, 2013
Passport Req..
August 07, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Immigrant Visa Issued 08-19-2013 (Port of Spain)
LANDED..........
September-28-2013
Canada_pr1 said:
We've APPLIED FOR PR IN FEB2010. CURRENT STATUS IS IN PROCESS.
We got MR, Employment letter request,PCC in Jan 2012 and we sent the MR,PCC and updated employment details in Mar 2012.

Now we have received email, asking for
Updated IMM0008 “Generic Application Form For Canada
Updated IMM5669 “Schedule A” for yourself and your spouse
Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself/ your spouse
Original police certificate for yourself and your spouse from the State where you are currently residing
Updated letter of current occupation (employment/studies) for yourself

1) What is the meaning of this? is this positive news?
2) Also, we have a baby now 3 months old. So what all documents we need to send for the baby along with these docs ?
This is good and bad...it means your paper is already in the front of the examiner...you just need to submit the requested documents. In regards to the child's of course you have to add the kid to the info and not to the application if the baby was born here.

ONT_R

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa -> Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recieved Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 2013
Hi,

just to take some news there i have not been on the forum for a while. Do we have an estimation of who is being processed now in FSW2 ? 2010 ? 2011 ? pre-june ?

please share

thanks

ONT_R

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa -> Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recieved Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 2013
com2canada said:
For those in this category: MI02/MI03 should expect to wait for a long long time. I was told yesterday by CIC that their priority now is to clear 2008 - June 2010 applications in the next 12 months. And only after that will they look into post June 2010. They made it clear that post June 2010 will be assessed in 2013 but that doesn't mean they will be processed.

I guess, at this stage, MI02/MI03 processing really now depends on how soon they clear the pre-June 2010 files.
Hi ,

i am trying to understand this and wondering if this is applying to my situation. I am FSW2, my files has been received in Nov 2010. Am i part of those forever waiting person you are talking about ?

thanks

Galian

Jun 30, 2010
Hi Guys,
Today I have got next e-mail from OTT-Pilot:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: April 25, 2013
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
365 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5K2
Canada

Dear Sir/Madam;

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strives to improve the quality of service we provide to your clients. We are pleased to inform you that CIC has identified an opportunity to process your application more quickly. We are taking advantage of additional processing capacity at our office in Mexico City to complete the assessment of your application.

Your application is part of a small group of files that has been transferred to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City. Your application was transferred to Mexico City on April 15, 2013.

The Canadian Embassy in Mexico will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “@international.gc.ca” or “@cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Thoughts?

P.S. I applied in Feb, 2011. Since AOR no communication until today, and ECAS status RBVO

Andy11

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2011
AOR Received.
11-05-2011
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP Ottawa on July 2012 from Buffalo
Med's Request
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Galian said:
Hi Guys,

365 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5K2
Canada

Dear Sir/Madam;

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strives to improve the quality of service we provide to your clients. We are pleased to inform you that CIC has identified an opportunity to process your application more quickly. We are taking advantage of additional processing capacity at our office in Mexico City to complete the assessment of your application.

Your application is part of a small group of files that has been transferred to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City. Your application was transferred to Mexico City on April 15, 2013.

The Canadian Embassy in Mexico will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “ @ international.gc.ca” or “ @ cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Thoughts?

P.S. I applied in Feb, 2011. Since AOR no communication until today, and ECAS status RBVO
Hi Galian,

At least we got some response from CPP-Ottawa. Can you plesae share your timeline?

My time line is almost same as yours. you can see my timeline on left.

i have applied in April 2011, Received Email regarding my EAC no. in May 2011. Since then my online status is RBVO. In July 2012 they Transferred my file from Buffalo to Ottawa.

Can you tell more about are you FSW1,2 or have job offer or any other details which can help to unerstand how Ottawa is working on our application?

Thanks,
Andy

bahar855

Feb 22, 2011
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Feb 2011, transferred to Ottawa in July 2012
AOR Received.
29 March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Docs
Med's Request
July 15 ,2013 Doc requests: Sep 25,2013
Med's Done....
July 17,2013
Passport Req..
Jan 30, 2014
Galian said:
Hi Guys,

365 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5K2
Canada

Dear Sir/Madam;

The Canadian Embassy in Mexico will communicate with you via e-mail. The email you receive will come from email addresses that end in “ @ international.gc.ca” or “ @ cic.gc.ca”. Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check your junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.

Thoughts?

Dear Galian,
Would you please let us know what class you applied in? FSW1 ,2 or 3 or anything else?
I am a Feb 2011 applicant under FSW1, that's why it is kind of important for me too.

Bests Regards

Galian

Jun 30, 2010
bahar855 said:
Dear Galian,
Would you please let us know what class you applied in? FSW1 ,2 or 3 or anything else?
I am a Feb 2011 applicant under FSW1, that's why it is kind of important for me too.

Bests Regards
Hi guys, sorry here is timeline:

Category........: FSW2
Visa Office......: Buffalo <--> Ottawa
App. Filed.......: February 10, 2011
AOR Received.: March 24, 2011

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
hello,

when someone get passport reqest if they ask for to pay RPRF by Ottawa VO.

also those who get PPR request from Ottawa Vo which Vo they have to send Passport.

please reply

thanks

asna

Andy11

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2011
AOR Received.
11-05-2011
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP Ottawa on July 2012 from Buffalo
Med's Request
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
bahar855 said:
Dear Galian,

Bests Regards
Hi Bahar,
i have same timeline as yours. i guess, the email received by Gulian will bring some light of hope for us.
i am also FSw1, applied in April 2011 and received AOR in May 2011. Since then online case status is RBVO. In July 2012 file transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa.

I ordered CAIPS notes last month. It shows no progress at all. Background check, security check not started yet. Have you order CAIPS notes?

Plesae share if you received any communication from Ottawa.

Thanks,
Andy

bahar855

Feb 22, 2011
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Feb 2011, transferred to Ottawa in July 2012
AOR Received.
29 March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with Docs
Med's Request
July 15 ,2013 Doc requests: Sep 25,2013
Med's Done....
July 17,2013
Passport Req..
Jan 30, 2014
Andy11 said:
Hi Bahar,
i have same timeline as yours. i guess, the email received by Gulian will bring some light of hope for us.
i am also FSw1, applied in April 2011 and received AOR in May 2011. Since then online case status is RBVO. In July 2012 file transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa.

I ordered CAIPS notes last month. It shows no progress at all. Background check, security check not started yet. Have you order CAIPS notes?

Plesae share if you received any communication from Ottawa.

Thanks,
Andy
Dear Andy,
there is a difference between our applications(me and you) and Gulian's because he has a job offer. By the way you can see my timeline on your left.
My Ecas shows RBVO, just like yours and I ordered Caips a couple of months ago and it showed nothing has started. I am completely hopeless. My MP is supposed to ask about my application from Ottawa in May. I didn't receive such an email like what Gulian got. I will let people in forum know if I receive any email or new information from Ottawa or my MP.