+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo to Ottawa Transferred Cases(FSW) - Pls join here

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
yes! you are right, I had some issue with my AEO, CIC called my employer and the person who attended the call was Plant Manager, he said we don't have any position for such person(me)then CIC sent me that letter which you read. Afterwards I sent them official letters from employer confirming that my offer is still valid and the person they contacted was not the appropriate one, as HR department is the one who cares about recruitment and not the production department. after those letters they forwarded my case to New York.

bravoo

callmeqqx

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo----CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2011
Doc's Request.
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2011
File Transfer...
July,2012
Med's Request
08-07-2013
Med's Done....
16-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-08-2013(Received by Ottawa on 26-08-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2013(Sent out by Ottawa on 09-09-2013)
LANDED..........
14-09-2013(Rainbow Bridge)
anthony1970 said:
Thanks.. I will update you of any progress.
Hi anthony1970, my ecas has added two more lines, "your application has been reviewed and we start processing your application on August 21st", and " a decision has been made, an officer will contact you". What about yours?

anthony1970

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
callmeqqx said:
Hi anthony1970, my ecas has added two more lines, "your application has been reviewed and we start processing your application on August 21st", and " a decision has been made, an officer will contact you". What about yours?
[/quote

Hi. Mine still the same medical received. It will be a month now after my medical. I hope everythings fine. Congratulations again to you..hoping mine will come soon.

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
bravoo said:
yes! you are right, I had some issue with my AEO, CIC called my employer and the person who attended the call was Plant Manager, he said we don't have any position for such person(me)then CIC sent me that letter which you read. Afterwards I sent them official letters from employer confirming that my offer is still valid and the person they contacted was not the appropriate one, as HR department is the one who cares about recruitment and not the production department. after those letters they forwarded my case to New York.

bravoo
Hi Bravo,

I can see that you have gone through a lot on the PR process. You see one thing I suspect about how our application is reviewed is that a visa officer starts with the assumption that the application he is reviewing is complete and will now be looking at it critically to see whether there are red flags that will make him/her disqualify the application.

Just keep fingers crossed, something positive will happen

waterton

Jul 18, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Passport Req..
24/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2013
LANDED..........
27/10/2013 (hopefully)
Hi Everyone,

I receved my medical request a few days ago. In the forms, they have put my old address and phone number.I have already updated them through ECAS with my new address but apparently that was not enough. I am afraid if I let them know about this, they need to issue new forms and as a result more delay. I am planning to do the medicals first and then let them know by email that my address is changed so that I won't face more delays. Do you thin this is a good plan?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

enyale_08

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
attached together with application
IELTS Request
waterton said:
Hi Everyone,

I receved my medical request a few days ago. In the forms, they have put my old address and phone number.I have already updated them through ECAS with my new address but apparently that was not enough. I am afraid if I let them know about this, they need to issue new forms and as a result more delay. I am planning to do the medicals first and then let them know by email that my address is changed so that I won't face more delays. Do you thin this is a good plan?

Thanks in advance for your feedback
this is the same in my case i even have a new passport with a new surname ( husbands surname on new passport) just inform your doctor and bring some evidence in my case i bring my old passport to prove that i am the same person. and they uploaded it thru e medical as well..

:) :)

enyale_08

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
on august 27 it will be 1 month from the time i had my medicals.. no PPR up to now.. i sent my RPRF receipt, photocopy of passport and e medical information sheet thru mail as per visa officer request.. and yesterday i sent it again thru email.. still no PPR.. :( :( :(

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:

bravoo

Dear Sir/Madam:

This file is currently under review with an Immigration Officer. You will be notified in writing of additional
information required shortly.

Regards,

I got this reply from new York plz do reply if you got same lines

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
Dear Damodar,

yes! I got the VERY same copy past reply.......

bravoo
So we can expect some thing or some kind of information they need from us
We will get news in next week

agile.cruise

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
sep
Med's Done....
july
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013
LANDED..........
20-09-2010
hamidrezazadeh said:
congratulations :)
What do you mean both borders? Did you go to US side??? Is it possible to turn above the bridge and not go into US?
Yes it is called flag pole. I only went to the US border by car and took a U-Turn.

obs35

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
damodar said:
Dear Sir/Madam:

This file is currently under review with an Immigration Officer. You will be notified in writing of additional
information required shortly.

Regards,

I got this reply from new York plz do reply if you got same lines
"shortly" means within 28 months, New York office processing times.

meninblue

May 25, 2011
NJ, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26,2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
OCT 29,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with initial docs
File Transfer...
Apr 18,2012
Med's Request
Dec 17,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 21,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 5,2013. Mailed on Aug 05,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 14, 13
LANDED..........
Soon.. :)
enyale_08 said:
on august 27 it will be 1 month from the time i had my medicals.. no PPR up to now.. i sent my RPRF receipt, photocopy of passport and e medical information sheet thru mail as per visa officer request.. and yesterday i sent it again thru email.. still no PPR.. :( :( :(
Its too early to expect any new communication from CIC. Have some patience. It is normal to take around 2 months to get next communication after medical is done.

callmeqqx

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo----CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2011
Doc's Request.
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2011
File Transfer...
July,2012
Med's Request
08-07-2013
Med's Done....
16-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-08-2013(Received by Ottawa on 26-08-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2013(Sent out by Ottawa on 09-09-2013)
LANDED..........
14-09-2013(Rainbow Bridge)
agile.cruise said:
Yes it is called flag pole. I only went to the US border by car and took a U-Turn.
How long does it take for you from mailing to get your passport?