Jun 2013
Med's Done....
july 2013
Passport Req..
dec 2013
LANDED..........
JAN2014
agile.cruise said:
Thanks for a very helpful information. As Usual you are champion of this forum. I got my permanent residence status by doing FLAG POLE. Within half an hour everything was done on both the borders.
congratulations :)
What do you mean both borders? Did you go to US side??? Is it possible to turn above the bridge and not go into US?

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
Fortunate said:
Hi bahar855, Edmontonion204, and alwayspositive;

As far as I know, you all were in FSW1 (no job offer) and then submitted a job offer; are you considered a FSW2 now?
I graduated here and I am working in job different from the job (NOC) I applied for. Do you know if I should inform CIC with my current employment letter that I am working in Canada and ask them to consider me in FSW2? Thank a lot.
I don't think the fact that one has a job after he has already applied under FSW will change one's status automatically, neither will it quicken the process. However, we cant rule out the fact that such a job offer will persuade the assessing officer to believe that the applicant will be economically established in Canada, without any recourse to public fund.

Talking from my own experience, after CIC issued a statement last year that they will be processing FSW applications of those with job offer, I quickly sent in my offer letter, confirmation of appointment, recent pay stub and job descriptions, CIC confirmed receipt and GCMS notes in December 2012 and June 2013 confirm that these documents are in my file.

In spite of all of this, nothing has changed on my file, not even a document request. I believe that when documents are sent to CIC, the receptionist or commissionaire or whoever is in charge of receiving the document will only place the document in the individual applicant's file without reviewing the file. I guessed it is when one's file has been allocated to a particular officer that the fact that one has job offer will step in.

I also believe that CIC thinks that if you have a Canadian degree and a job offer, you need not be queuing as FSW 1 & 2.

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
Dear Damodar,

I have received reply from New York office today, they say my file is under review with an visa office and they will contact me shortly.

will see what they will say and my file number has also changed from B** to E***.

Have you got any update from New York?

Bravoo
I got same reply from New York
You will be notified in writing of addition information required shortly
Did you get this line

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
Dear Damodar,

I have received reply from New York office today, they say my file is under review with an visa office and they will contact me shortly.

will see what they will say and my file number has also changed from B** to E***.

Have you got any update from New York?

Bravoo
what about your online status says
is it showing medical received and in process
plz share

Fortunate

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
Oct 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Thanks bahar 855, alwayspositive and JJ-C.
JJ-C: your comment and experience was new to me. It seems to be correct. But, your timeline shows you applied in MI3, after Jun 2011. I am in MI2. alwayspositive and me have very close timeline, the difference is that I have not submitted my job offer. So I thought joboffer may speed up the process.
Actually CIC never behave linearly and they are not easily predictable. I hope we all get our pr very soon.

JJ-C said:
I don't think the fact that one has a job after he has already applied under FSW will change one's status automatically, neither will it quicken the process. However, we cant rule out the fact that such a job offer will persuade the assessing officer to believe that the applicant will be economically established in Canada, without any recourse to public fund.

Talking from my own experience, after CIC issued a statement last year that they will be processing FSW applications of those with job offer, I quickly sent in my offer letter, confirmation of appointment, recent pay stub and job descriptions, CIC confirmed receipt and GCMS notes in December 2012 and June 2013 confirm that these documents are in my file.

In spite of all of this, nothing has changed on my file, not even a document request. I believe that when documents are sent to CIC, the receptionist or commissionaire or whoever is in charge of receiving the document will only place the document in the individual applicant's file without reviewing the file. I guessed it is when one's file has been allocated to a particular officer that the fact that one has job offer will step in.

I also believe that CIC thinks that if you have a Canadian degree and a job offer, you need not be queuing as FSW 1 & 2.

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
damodar said:
what about your online status says
is it showing medical received and in process
plz share
Dear Damodar,

YES! I got the very same line. As for my e case, Main status showing " In Process" and inside, the last line is
"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 12, 2013"
No medical related info on e case.

Bravoo

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
Dear Damodar,

YES! I got the very same line. As for my e case, Main status showing " In Process" and inside, the last line is
"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 12, 2013"
No medical related info on e case.

Bravoo
In which catogery did you applied
Do you have arrange employment
Have you checked your bank draft is encased or not

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
damodar said:
In which catogery did you applied
Do you have arrange employment
Have you checked your bank draft is encased or not
FW2 with AEO and I paid RPRF through online, so I assume that its deposited in their account.

Bravoo

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
FW2 with AEO and I paid RPRF through online, so I assume that its deposited in their account.

Bravoo
Do you have idea how it take more from here now
What we can expect now
I had bad experience already with Ottawa and buffalo
Coz Ottawa rejected my case at last point , then I went for judicial appeal
I won case now my file transferred to New York on 16 July 2013

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
damodar said:
Do you have idea how it take more from here now
What we can expect now
I had bad experience already with Ottawa and buffalo
Coz Ottawa rejected my case at last point , then I went for judicial appeal
I won case now my file transferred to New York on 16 July 2013
No idea bro, just Wait & Watch but one thing is sure, file is transfer to New York because they want to dig into it in more detail.

bravoo

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
No idea bro, just Wait & Watch but one thing is sure, file is transfer to New York because they want to dig into it in more detail.

bravoo
Dear
What more investigation they are looking now
It's been more than 44 months now
3 time immigration did investigation for arrange employment
I already got 79 points
Submit all kind of documents Pcc and balance certificate 3 time
Even WES certified my education also
Experience point checked , age point are ok
I have spent lots of Money on Candian immigration
I won case from federal court it cost me $ 7500
Other expenses too
No idea y they want more investigation

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
damodar said:
Dear
I already got 79 points
Other expenses too
Goodness! you have been through a lot. I do hope your case is finalized soon so you can go on with your life. It is an awfully long time of waiting! I pray you have reason to smile soon. :)

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
damodar said:
Dear
I already got 79 points
Other expenses too
I hope we would come to know in couple of weeks about what they want to explore from our files. One thing I noticed during my stay in Canada about white folks that "If anything differ 0.0000000001 % from the normal pattern, they get upset and in that,what could happen, is in front of you.

Let's hope for the best....

Bravoo

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
I hope we would come to know in couple of weeks about what they want to explore from our files. One thing I noticed during my stay in Canada about white folks that "If anything differ 0.0000000001 % from the normal pattern, they get upset and in that,what could happen, is in front of you.

Bravoo
hey bravo
I am reading your last few comments

what happen on 17th june with you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear All,

Maybe u have not seen this situation before...... Let me explain:

As wrote in my above post that a DM line added. So my agent received below email from embassy today, which reads:

"I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the federal skilled worker class. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

we have contacted to your employer in Canada and he advised us that you offer letter is no longer valid.I will afford you 30 days from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application".

My Job Offer is 100% genuine but since I applied 4 year ago, person who received the phone call must have been forgotten me.

Now, my agent is going to send company's official letters to justify that my offer is still genuine and valid, I have 2 question to ask:

Do you think is there any chance for approval now?
Do you think all other formalities are completed, like background clearance etc?

Anxiously waiting for your input

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:

Bravoo
I know faced lots of problem during my pr process
bravooo

I think you had some issue also with AEO in Canada
that's y you got transferred from Ottawa to New York
coz same thing happened with me