+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

hm63

Feb 27, 2013
tank-boy said:
Hey, im in the same situation as you.Not even sure if i should expect this email or im all good.My ecas status has also went through a change.Now i see only one address appear on the ecase page.Prior to that i used to see two address boxes one for the mail and one for the residence. I guess that means some visa officer has been assigned to my case???? We are going to have a baby in few weeks and im going to send cic the birth cert asap to make sure there is no more delay..I hope i get the PPR in the right time avoiding anything that can cause delay.
Hi,
Just joined and yes, I'm in the same boat.
BC PNP
application received April 2011
Medicals done April 2012

a2work

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (old Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Nomination.....
March-2011
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
1st:Oct-2011 2nd: Mar-2013
KY2CA said:
Folks,
Less than 72 hours now and I have not heard anything from CIC so far. Are there any other pre-sept 2011 applicants in this same boat?

The only difference that I observed is that the my ecas was unavailable for few days at start of this month and then "medicals have been received" line has now vanished since few weeks. My medicals were done in Dec 2011.

appreciate if you discuss what are the next steps if there is no communication from CIC.

thanks,
NO response for me either they have just removed my medical received line from the ecas status...probably three weeks ago...
Ontario PNP
Applied May 2011
Medical October 2011
Since then nothing.... :(

a2work

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (old Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Nomination.....
March-2011
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
1st:Oct-2011 2nd: Mar-2013
iwasan said:
I just got remedical form via post mail.more wait and money.
Hi iwasan...
Strange ..Why they havent emailed you ?
Don't you have provided an emaila ddress to them for communication ?

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Waiting waiting and waiting, for sure this process teaches you patience and immense patience............ ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Dont mention any of your personal info. Just explain the situation. Why have some people been waiting for more than a year and some get it in under 5 months. I'll post emails which you can contact. Write one email, copy it and send it to different addresses. Somethig needs to be done. Otherwise it will last another year. Think about how negligent they are, and how difficult they made our lifes. We have done everything on our part, its them who failed us.we can only do this together people. Just me and a couple of others is not going to cut it. Everyone has to pitch in.the last time they did this Ottawa listen to them. We can do this.
See december/ january thread for reference

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
EVERYBODY MUST READ
http://www.ipolitics.ca/2013/01/15/liberals-to-kenney-cut-the-backlog-on-permanent-residents/

QSW-111

Jan 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
I am still waiting too :(
One more day to go.. My only concern is that my ecas is back but they have removed the medical results have been received. Therefore it looks like even if they will contact me, it will be to redo the medicals !!

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
If you are tired of waiting, and resent the fact that the priority is given not to Buffalo applicants, but posr july 2012, please write your concerns to these emails.Together we can make them work.These officials are actively pursuing the matter,lets help them.Otherwise they wont know the problem we are facing.

1)mail@4kevin.ca- liberal immigration critic
2)kevin.lamoureux.gc.ca-liberal immigration critic
3)jim@jimkarygiannis.net-liberal immigration critic
4)christine.elliott@pc.ola.org
5)mprue-qp@ndp.on.ca

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
chicka said:
Dont mention any of your personal info. Just explain the situation. Why have some people been waiting for more than a year and some get it in under 5 months. I'll post emails which you can contact. Write one email, copy it and send it to different addresses. Somethig needs to be done. Otherwise it will last another year. Think about how negligent they are, and how difficult they made our lifes. We have done everything on our part, its them who failed us.we can only do this together people. Just me and a couple of others is not going to cut it. Everyone has to pitch in.the last time they did this Ottawa listen to them. We can do this.
See december/ january thread for reference
How can they help if we don't share our details with them?

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
The CIC discloses information freely. And its just a matter of confirmation. The MP checks CIC backlog and can easily see which applications are being processed.For a government official it is as easy as to write an inquiry

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
dumdumhogayamein said:
How can they help if we don't share our details with them?
Just tell them how CPP-Ottawa is neglecting pre-July 2012 applicants. Some people are getting PPR's in 6 months on other hand people are waiting for more than 12 months.

Mila1007

Feb 22, 2013
Hi everyone, how do you know if you're before or after September transported? Did officer contacted you to let you know, or it was reply to one of your e-mails?
I received a reply to my email where I asked what happened to my file, that my file was assigned to the officer early September, is it now means that I'm in the group after September?

Is that it?

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
Mila1007 said:
Hi everyone, how do you know if you're before or after September transported? Did officer contacted you to let you know, or it was reply to one of your e-mails?
I received a reply to my email where I asked what happened to my file, that my file was assigned to the officer early September, is it now means that I'm in the group after September?

Is that it?
its actually by date the PR Application was Received at VO, you can see this date on your e-case. If the date is before September 2011 then you are from pre-September group.

iwasan

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Baffalo to Ottawa(I guess)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
22-09-2011
a2work said:
Hi iwasan...
Strange ..Why they havent emailed you ?
Don't you have provided an emaila ddress to them for communication ?
they have my e-mail address and requested my personal history and police certificate by email.

na1234

Nov 28, 2012
Man this is insane, I applied in Feb 2011 and I am still waiting for an update, the last time they contacted me was in August 2011 to do the medical, So I have been waiting for 1.5 years for an update, while others are having their application completely in less than 6 month.

This is very wrong. It couldn't `t be our problem that Buffalo closed.