+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

NAVGUY

Feb 21, 2013
Hi all
I received an email from CPP-O today asking for updated forms. I am March 2010 applicant and while filling IMM0008_3E, I got confused so thought I should ask for your opinion.
I have been working for more than two years and hold a valid closed WP (LMO valid till March 2015). Am I supposed to say YES to offer of employment or not. In my mind, I don't have an offer letter. I have an employment letter stating my job description, salary and that I have been a full time employee since Oct 2011. Back in March 2010, I was a student.

Do I need to submit new IELTS score as asked in this form. Now they also ask for spouse's IELTS score. What to do with this.

Please let me know how to fill this NEW form.

Sep 11, 2013
I am June 2011 applicant

Last email we received from cic was Sept 2013 asking my daughter to redo medical and saying I don't need to redo medical because it has been extended, she did the medial and we mailed it then ecas (after about 10 days) changed to medial received.

Since then no reply

What should I do or when should I expect to hear anything ?

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
mohammed20122012 said:
I am June 2011 applicant

Last email we received from cic was Sept 2013 asking my daughter to redo medical and saying I don't need to redo medical because it has been extended, she did the medial and we mailed it then ecas (after about 10 days) changed to medial received.

Since then no reply

What should I do or when should I expect to hear anything ?
You have the right to send them an email and ask about your case processing

panamio2000

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
AINP Friends
I'm an AINP, I don't have an Alberta address yet and I'm planing my Landing via Ontario (heading to visit my cousin in Toronto). Any suggestions?? My main concern is that I DO NOT have an address for Alberta because I have not travel to Alberta yet. I'm planing in moving to Alberta once we get ready; however, in the mean time I'm giving my cousin's address in Toronto to get my PR. Any Thoughts??? Do I need an Alberta address?? Do I have to Land in Alberta to avoid delays or unnecessary questioning??

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
panamio2000 said:
AINP Friends
I'm an AINP, I don't have an Alberta address yet and I'm planing my Landing via Ontario (heading to visit my cousin in Toronto). Any suggestions?? My main concern is that I DO NOT have an address for Alberta because I have not travel to Alberta yet. I'm planing in moving to Alberta once we get ready; however, in the mean time I'm giving my cousin's address in Toronto to get my PR. Any Thoughts??? Do I need an Alberta address?? Do I have to Land in Alberta to avoid delays or unnecessary questioning??
Congrats Panamio2000. I would not suggest you to provide a different provincial address other than Alberta. It may be a cause of refusal of your PR as you have relatives in a different province and yet you applied to Alberta. Having said that, a friend of mine (Koolkarmaguy - forum id.) did land in a different province and provided an address in a different province and had no problem.

Good luck.

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
panamio2000 said:
AINP Friends
Well you can always tell the immigration officer at Toronto airport that you have connecting flight or separate flight to go to Alberta and the important thing is to comply all ur answers with your information in PR file, no contradiction.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
This is just analysis of processing time:
In the past 8 months, CIC was able to drop processing time of first phase to two months, then the Minister spoke about this progress and how CIC is success in implementing new refugees rules.
Now days, CIC is racing time to reduce the processing time of Skilled program includes PhD stream to about six months as they promised and to lunch new system in Jan. 2015. At that time CIC Minster will come out and speaks how he success in reducing the processing time. There will be no one asks for what happening for old applicants MI-1.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
WOW! It has been a while since I have been back and can relate with the worries for current applicants. If anyone has any questions, please post here and I would try to help if I can...

Best of luck to everyone, it is worth the way in the end :)