File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Hello need your help and ur experience please...İ am Canadian citizen.2 days ago my husband received his PPR mail and we plan to move to Canada.İ have never lived there before thats why i am so stressed with the procedure of moving.We have a little dog we will take with us.we will travel from Greece to Calgary...big travel...i took a look in the site bringing a dog ın Canada but i have some things more to ask:
it says if the dog is not vacunated for rubbies you will not have any problem to enter Canada...we have done rabbies vacunation one month ago.but it is in Turkish so i think we must translate it...anyway...Do we have to declare in some forms that we bring a dog with us?we both have to declare the dog ın the papers or only me as a citizen?i am not sure if i indersttod right but somewhere i read that is better to declare the dog in my from....what do u think about it?
ı have also heard for a company İPATA that brings the pets wherever u want..is it safe?has anyone any experience about this?

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Hi. We came from the UK with out dog 2 years ago and it was quite easy. We needed an government export health certificate (signed at the vets office) and he needed to be up to date with his vaccinations and he had a rabies jab. We knew he did not necessarily need the rabies jab but thought it would just be easier all round if we did it. I think it had to be done within 2 weeks of travel though - I can't remember exactly.

Regards the actual trip, we simply booked him onto our Air Canada flight with us. We checked him in at oversize baggage (where you would take skis, golf clubs, buggies etc) in a crate (has to be certain size/specification for each airline) and collected him at the other end. We then had to go through the Agriculture desk at Vancouver airport and pay the inspection fee ($35 IIRC) and we were good to go.

I would advise looking on the CBSA website to see if you can find up to date info there and also contact the airline you will be flying with.

Hope this help
Amanda