Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi All,

Need expert help with few things regarding filling up the BOWP form.

1st Ques - What am I supposed to choose in " I am applying for one or more of the following:" (FYI: my PGWP is expiring on 7th July)

Option 1 A work permit with the same employer Option 2 An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer
Option 3 Restoration of your status as a worker Option 4 Temporary Resident Permit

2nd Ques - In "Current country of residence" what status should I select. If is select "Worker", do I put the dates from and to of my work permit or the time since I first arrived in Canada? I arrived on 29th Dec, 2012 for studying and my work permit starts from 7th July, 2014 for 3 years.

3rd Ques - What should I put in "Details of Intended Work in Canada"? Should I put the information about my employer where I am currently working?

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi All,

1st Ques - What am I supposed to choose in " I am applying for one or more of the following:" (FYI: my PGWP is expiring on 7th July)

Option 1 A work permit with the same employer Option 2 An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer
Option 3 Restoration of your status as a worker Option 4 Temporary Resident Permit

2nd Ques - In "Current country of residence" what status should I select. If is select "Worker", do I put the dates from and to of my work permit or the time since I first arrived in Canada? I arrived on 29th Dec, 2012 for studying and my work permit starts from 7th July, 2014 for 3 years.

3rd Ques - What should I put in "Details of Intended Work in Canada"? Should I put the information about my employer where I am currently working?
Can anybody please reply me on this? Would really appreciate your help.

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Hi All,

1. Option 1 A work permit with the same employer
2. Country of residence is Canada - Status is worker and if you need to put dates on it, use the dates from your PGWP.
3. You can leave that part blank since it's an open WP.

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, my bridge work permit status is blank now! what is it meaning? I am a bit confused about status. any one similar kind of situation?

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
If I use the AOR to apply for BOWP and then cancel it, will this cancellation affect my BOWP ?
And if my PR application is refused, will my BOWP be refused too..??

LE17

Jul 17, 2017
Hi Everybody,

I've applied for express entry and currently my status is: background check.
I've also been recently nominated by PNP separately from express entry. Haven't submitted application with PNP for PR.

My question here is, what is the best way to apply for BOWP, mine expires in 50 days now.

Would you recommend to wait for express entry to make decision or apply with PNP and job offer?
Please advise since I've heard it takes long to get work permit approved.

Thank you and have a lovely day,
L

bluejayzzzzz

May 16, 2017
Hi guys,

I got AOR yesterday and just submitted application for BOWP.

I found many of you included the AOR in LOE. But I didn't include it as the explain for LOE doesn't say I need to include AOR there.

Is this going to be a problem? If so, what can I do?

Please let me know.

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys,

I got AOR yesterday and just submitted application for BOWP.

I found many of you included the AOR in LOE. But I didn't include it as the explain for LOE doesn't say I need to include AOR there.

Is this going to be a problem? If so, what can I do?

Please let me know.
What LOE mean? I thought if you have AOR you will not have to write an explanation letter to them...