+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) under express entry - connect here

mushtaqz

Apr 29, 2017
BOWP Just got approved, now waiting for PPR.

AOR Jan 7
OINP-Inland

Online status for BOWP says application is approved, check messages for details. But there are no messages. Anybody knows when can I expect the permit in mail ? (document # is issued in status window). Thanks guys.

greyman1988

Jun 9, 2017

AOR Jan 7
OINP-Inland

Online status for BOWP says application is approved, check messages for details. But there are no messages. Anybody knows when can I expect the permit in mail ? (document # is issued in status window). Thanks guys.
when did you apply?

rubyverma

Jan 25, 2017

AOR Jan 7
OINP-Inland

Ideally it takes 2-3 days to receive the mail after approval. As for messages section in CIC application, it may take up to 24 hours to get the approval letter.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
@mushtaqz
Congratulations on ur BOWP. Hope u get ur PPR soon.
Could you please advise me the exact process to apply for BOWP. I mean what website to go to (please send me the link) and what are the things that need to be taken care of?
I dont want my lawyers help for this because it will be too expensive for me. Please advise

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Thanks for the link boss but where would i upload it online once I'm done filling up the application? Please advise

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
keep on filling after it will be generated upload documents.The main is IMM5710 form.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Sorry for silly questions but how would the document get uploaded while filling it up. There must be some link to upload it to. Is it my GC key where i applied for my PR the same where i would apply for BOWP as well?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Sorry for silly questions but how would the document get uploaded while filling it up. There must be some link to upload it to. Is it my GC key where i applied for my PR the same where i would apply for BOWP as well?
No you should upload yourself once you see the documents need to be uploaded like IMM5710,passport copy,AOR Medical report.

JakubC

Mar 30, 2017
My BOWP just got approved, timeline as follows:
Applied for BOWP (and PR also): Mar 31st
Work permit expired: Apr 26th
BOWP Application went "On hold": mid-May
BOWP Application back "In progress": Jun 8th
BOWP approved: Jun

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
My BOWP just got approved, timeline as follows:
Applied for BOWP (and PR also): Mar 31st
Work permit expired: Apr 26th
BOWP Application went "On hold": mid-May
BOWP Application back "In progress": Jun 8th
BOWP approved: Jun
Hi There,

May I please know where did you apply for your BOWP. Is it at GC key, the site where you applied for your PR?

mushtaqz

Apr 29, 2017
@mushtaqz
Congratulations on ur BOWP. Hope u get ur PPR soon.
Could you please advise me the exact process to apply for BOWP. I mean what website to go to (please send me the link) and what are the things that need to be taken care of?
I dont want my lawyers help for this because it will be too expensive for me. Please advise
you go to your GC key account, under what would you like to do today, start application for work permit. you have to to do your eligibility criteria which create a list of documents for you to upload. Make sure you answer your questions appropriately. Read on the bridge open work permit guide on Cic website.