17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
kagopala said:
Hi everyone,

Q1:
what will be status of R10 completeness check if medical x-rays are not completed due to pregnancy? The doctor supporting letter is attached with the application.

Ans: Not sure about it.. but may have r10 before medical also... (not sure)

Q2:
What will happen to my BOWP status which is directly depending on R10 completeness check.
Ans: Here it will go to "on hold" and if ur WP expires u can work in implied status until R10...

any ideas based on your experience would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
kagopala said:
Hi everyone,

Q1:
what will be status of R10 completeness check if medical x-rays are not completed due to pregnancy? The doctor supporting letter is attached with the application.

Q2:
What will happen to my BOWP status which is directly depending on R10 completeness check.

any ideas based on your experience would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Q1:

Q2:
Ans: Here it will go to "on hold" and if ur WP expires u can work in implied status until R10...

kagopala

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
ganeshac1985 said:
Q1:

Q2:
Thanks Ganesha for your inputs.

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Not good news for BOWP applicants. week by week the processing time is increasing.
which means present applications are also getting delayed...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

rajesharja

May 11, 2013
kagopala said:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to know whether i am eligible to apply for BOWP with ITA alone?.
I am not sure whether i will receive AOR becos, my wife's medicals are partly done except the x-rays on hold for her pregnancy until due date Nov 2017.
My Employer specific work permit expires in 1st June 2017..
Any inputs on my case is really appreciated.

Q1: is the Eapplication number(E000XXXXX) is good enough for submitting the BOWP ? This confirmation letter , i got it on the next day after submitting all the required documents stating:

This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration,
Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through your account on .
We created a file for your application. The application number is located in the upper right-hand corner of this
letter. You must quote this application number each time you contact us.

Bridging open work permit
If you are currently working in Canada on a work permit that is about to expire, and you meet all other
requirements, you may use this letter to apply for a bridging open work permit.

Q2:What will be my R10 completeness check status , since my wife x-rays are not done due to her pregnancy. We have included the doctor supporting letter and the explanation letter. will this help?

Q3: If i apply BOWP ? will the application stays on HOLD until my wife's pregnancy is done? or will it get rejected?

any ideas / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I am in same situation...

av

Jan 21, 2015
Guys,

My bowp is cancelled and details are not available till now but clicking on help displays following message

=================================================================================
If you see that your application was cancelled, it means that before we made a final decision, we:

made a mistake and had to recreate your application, or
found that you do not need the status/document you applied for.

You will get a message in your account with details.
=================================================================================

After AOR I applied for BOWP and after that my company applied for ICT WP extension. can it be a reason for cancelling BOWP.

thanks,

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
ganeshac1985 said:
It is not published yet...
It has been published now. Kindly update.

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
Hi experts,

I am planing to apply for BOWP as my PGWP expires in july. Does this question allows me to apply for BOWP?

1] Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
-Not sure what to answer here :-X
2] Have you submitted a permanent resident application in Canada?
- yes i have my AOR
3] Do you have a written job offer?
- does this mean a valid job offer(LMIA) ?

Thank You in advance!!

kagopala

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
a quick question to you regarding the BOWP, do i need to convey my employer details in the open work permit extension application?
please assist

Thanks
Kagopala

kagopala

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
zfx610 said:
It took me almost 8 weeks to get it... actually faster than I thought ??? :-[

a quick question to you regarding the BOWP, do i need to convey my employer details in the open work permit extension application?
please assist

Thanks
Kagopala

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
kagopala said:
please assist

Thanks
Kagopala
You need not mention employer details when you are applying for BOWP. Just type in "To be determined"

kagopala

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
mdeep83 said:
You need not mention employer details when you are applying for BOWP. Just type in "To be determined"

but i currently work in Canada under closed work permit which is going to expire by June 2017.
Is that still ok if i do not mention details about the employer ?

thanks