which number should i go with
inland Canada
any thought would be help thx
18882422100, i hope it help

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi,

If anybody knows what will happen my case ? I submitted the BOWP application online yesterday, unfortunately I forgot to upload the AOR. what will happen ? will officer contact me for additional document ? or they will reject my application ?

I have sent an email to help desk to explain my situation, there is no number I can call so i am quite worried what will happen to our application.

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
KJHOT said:
ONLINE BUDDY
18882422100. Hi did you call this number regarding your BOWP? Im still waiting on mine, I applied it online last November 17..

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
My bowp status turns to “Approved” today
submitted on Nov 17

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
andrewhl said:
My bowp status turns to “Approved” today
submitted on Nov 17
I submitted the same day online.. I hope mine too this week..

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
rottenapple said:
I submitted the same day online.. I hope mine too this week..
actually just yesterday another applicant told me her bowp was approved, and then today I got mine. So I think CIC are doing some final work before Christmas and New year holidays.

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi,

If anybody knows what will happen to my situation? I submitted the BOWP application online yesterday, unfortunately I forgot to upload the AOR. what will happen ? will officer contact me for additional document ? or they will reject my application ?

I have sent an email to help desk to explain my situation, there is no number I can call so i am quite worried what will happen to our application.

Thanks

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
tinaw2009 said:
Hi,

If anybody knows what will happen to my situation? I submitted the BOWP application online yesterday, unfortunately I forgot to upload the AOR. what will happen ? will officer contact me for additional document ? or they will reject my application ?

Thanks
IRCC usually doesn't accept additional documents for visa/wp applications.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=326&top=23
And, for sure they will not contact you for additional document. VO can easily check status of your PR application in their system. I think that the only reason IRCC requires to upload AOR is to notify VO that this specific WP application is a BOWP application. Until very recently, uploading AOR wasn't a requirement. My guess, 99.9% you should be fine, but there is still 0.1% that some lazy VO will not bother to check if you have PR application in process and will reject it. To be on super-safe side, you can ask to cancel this wp application by calling IRCC help line (or submitting web form) and in the meantime submit a new WP application.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinaw2009 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Call CIC or raise CSE otherwise they will reject application. Most officer are lazy and wouldn't wait/request additional information even though they know it's a honest mistake.

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Batman_is_Real said:
Call CIC or raise CSE otherwise they will reject application. Most officer are lazy and wouldn't wait/request additional information even though they know it's a honest mistake.
Hi, Batman_is_Real

Thanks for your help. I look into the CSE website, it looks i can choose "replacement of document or verification of status document" to upload the missing file, do you mean I shall do so instead of withdraw my application ?

Thanks
Tina

ns2014

Sep 12, 2014
I have a PR application under review since May. I received a notification today that they require a additional document. I have only 7 days to submit this document otherwise as stated in the letter '...application could be refused as incomplete'. Unfortunately I don't have this document with me and it needs to be issued from an other country. Taking into account the Christmas and new year holidays plus the processing time to get this document from abroad I am quite sure that I can't get this within 7 days. Can I request for an extension for submitting that document via a cover letter explaining the current circumstances? What are chances of getting approval for such extension?

Secondly I have a BOWP application under process, my current work permit is due to expire in less than a month. Will the additional document requirement for PR have a affect on BOWP outcome. I mean while PR is waiting for the additional document will that mean that my BOWP application can be refused due to that?

Really stressed out. If there is anyone who can provide some guidance / information on these issues, it will be highly appreciated.