october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
hi guys..

i applied in april 2006 through damascus, my file was transfered to Warsaw, I updated it like 1 year ago..
when will the immigration return our files and fees? will they return our police certificates too? cuz it was very hard to obtain some of them..
I guess new jobs will open in june,, i wish they ll return our files before june, so we can apply again. I am afraid that returning our files and money might take years too!!!

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
sohail-khan86 said:
Well if I was you, I wouldn't have my hops up high.. Since your selection decision is 0 which means you haven't been selected yet..so according to Kenny you don't fall in the safe side, so I guess you might get a refund back, however on the bright side you never know... ;))
Dear Sohail N Qorax,

I ve asked my bank with regards to my demand draft of my RPRF which i sent 1 month back to CHC london. They are saying that my DD is still UNPAID. According to my CAIPS notes my BFD was 5-04-2012.

Can ya pls analyse the scenario? n guide that how long they will take to en cash my DD and ask for PPRs?
I am a May, 2004 applicant originally. CHC asked for an update in 2010 then they sent me medical request in Jan, 2012 and updated forms and asked me to submitt my RPRF and updated PCCs. Their required documents dispatched and they have recieved them on 20th March, 2012...
I got my Caips notes in February and pls find below few extracts from my CAIPS notes....... They have eneterd the positive selection decision on Jan,01, 2012 and awarded me 70 points already according my CAIPS notes.

MY CASE HISTORY:
I ve already sent the following on the instructions........
1) Updated forms IMM0008 and background decleration forms of myself n spouse.
2) updated Police certificates for myself n spouse.
3) RPRF of myself n spouse.
4) CHC london sent me medical forms as well and instructed to go for me n my family's medicals.

I have arranged everything, conducted the medicals and sent all the updated info. i sent the updated info as well as RPRF draft through DHL to CHC london which delivered on 8th march, 2012.
while DMP dispatched completed medical forms on 15th March, 2012 and it delivered in CHC london on 21st March, 2012.

so everything uptill now is said n done according to their instructions i hope.

MY BRFD WILL BE 04-04-2012 TO VO.ACC. TO MY CAIPS NOTES......

Regards,
Rehan

xiaodeng

Apr 12, 2012
baz79 said:
Join facebook group to oppose the proposal
w.facebook.com/groups/179730375479964/
AGREED!! Let's join together, and express our concern to CIC! Kindly spread this fb forum to as many ppl as possible, the more participants we join in, the strong power that we have.

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
Mightyechoes said:
Dear Sohail N Qorax,

I ve asked my bank with regards to my demand draft of my RPRF which i sent 1 month back to CHC london. They are saying that my DD is still UNPAID. According to my CAIPS notes my BFD was 5-04-2012.

Can ya pls analyse the scenario? n guide that how long they will take to en cash my DD and ask for PPRs?
I am a May, 2004 applicant originally. CHC asked for an update in 2010 then they sent me medical request in Jan, 2012 and updated forms and asked me to submitt my RPRF and updated PCCs. Their required documents dispatched and they have recieved them on 20th March, 2012...
I got my Caips notes in February and pls find below few extracts from my CAIPS notes....... They have eneterd the positive selection decision on Jan,01, 2012 and awarded me 70 points already according my CAIPS notes.

MY CASE HISTORY:
I ve already sent the following on the instructions........
1) Updated forms IMM0008 and background decleration forms of myself n spouse.
2) updated Police certificates for myself n spouse.
3) RPRF of myself n spouse.
4) CHC london sent me medical forms as well and instructed to go for me n my family's medicals.

I have arranged everything, conducted the medicals and sent all the updated info. i sent the updated info as well as RPRF draft through DHL to CHC london which delivered on 8th march, 2012.
while DMP dispatched completed medical forms on 15th March, 2012 and it delivered in CHC london on 21st March, 2012.

so everything uptill now is said n done according to their instructions i hope.

MY BRFD WILL BE 04-04-2012 TO VO.ACC. TO MY CAIPS NOTES......

Regards,
Rehan
Well on your designated bfd they will check your medicals and that everything until now is in order.then you security check will initiate which can take upto 5-6 months for you easily..so you can hope for your ppr in coming six months or so..you are lucky enough that they made a positive decision in your case before the submission of new law.. Congratz for that....

info-gc

Star Member
Nov 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I posted this already, but not sure if anyone read it. It is relevant:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/03/28/f-vp-stewart-immigration.html

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
sohail-khan86 said:
Well on your designated bfd they will check your medicals and that everything until now is in order.then you security check will initiate which can take upto 5-6 months for you easily..so you can hope for your ppr in coming six months or so..you are lucky enough that they made a positive decision in your case before the submission of new law.. Congratz for that....

Dear Sohail Bhai n All Seniors,

I sent an e mail to CHC London 2 days back in which i have asked the status of my application and asked for the update on my recently submitted documents and medicals n today i have received their reply which is as follows......
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. Please be advised that we have received the documents you submitted and the above file is currently undergoing routine background checks. You will be advised if any additional information is required.

Sincerely,

NMP
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ur kind analysis?

Regards,
Rehan

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mightyechoes said:

I sent an e mail to CHC London 2 days back in which i have asked the status of my application and asked for the update on my recently submitted documents and medicals n today i have received their reply which is as follows......
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. Please be advised that we have received the documents you submitted and the above file is currently undergoing routine background checks. You will be advised if any additional information is required.

Sincerely,

NMP
1 Grosvenor Square
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ur kind analysis?

Regards,
Rehan
Hi Rehan,

This is a Standard reply being sent to all applicants wanting to know their Status esp by LVO. You have nothing else but to wait for your VO office to complete the BC......which might take an indefinite time.

Mitali

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
Mightyechoes said:

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

NMP
1 Grosvenor Square

Ur kind analysis?

Regards,
Rehan
Don't Worry they are just undergoing routine back ground checks.. So nothing you can do now besides wait..

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
when will they return our applications??? anyone has an idea, ??? will it be before june 2012??

nahid023

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
PRESS NOTE / PRESS RELEASE Ref: Canadian Immigration Minister Jason Kenney’s proposal to scrap 3, 00,000 Federal Skilled Worker Applications for Permanent Residence. “KOMAGATAMARU REPEATED AGAIN BY THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT” Unfair Legislating away of PR applications applied as early as 2004 by the Canadian Government. Ludhiana, India, April 13, 2012: The history of Komagatamaru and the Chinese Act of 1923 is being repeated once again by the Canadian Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism who has introduced a proposal to return all the immigration applications without processing, retrospectively, which were filed before 27/2/2008 under Federal skilled worker category numbering into more than 3, 00,000 applications applied as early as 2004. This proposal if implemented would crash the plans and dreams of millions of people world over, a major part of which comprises Indians waiting for their turn to come up for many of them for the last eight years. ‘The Canadian Back Loggers Pre 2008 Association’ strongly condemns this proposal and demands its withdrawal because this is a fraud played upon these applicants and is an infringement of their Human Rights and breach of trust by the Canadian Government. The applicants, seeking immigration to Canada, world over including in India are agitated and feel offended by this proposal of the Canadian Government. The applicants, who are well qualified experienced professionals and fulfilled every requirement imposed by the Canadian Government, were kept waiting even since 2004 to get their files processed and were kept in dark by the Canadian Immigration authorities by concealing information or providing misinformation. It made false promise that the processing of their files would be done in the order they are received and that processing would be speeded up but instead the waiting period was increased to almost three times i.e. to a good eight years. After 28/2/2008 the applications received before 27/2/2008 were sent to the cold storage and their processing was stopped or slowed to a sickening pace and the doctrine of first come first serve was trashed. The proposal introduced by Mr. Jason Kenney, in the budget to return all the applications filed before 27/2/2008, retrospectively, without processing, for no fault of these applicants, is inhumane and an infringement of their Human Rights who wasted their long golden years of life and other available opportunities, waiting patiently for their turn believing in the fairness of the Canadian Government and its commitment to its announced policies. This decision reminds the historical incident of 1914 when the then Conservative Government of Canada returned the steam ship Komagatamaru carrying 376 passengers from Punjab, India and The Chinese Immigration Act, 1923 designed to keep out immigrants of only Asian origin. If implemented, this proposal will push the world back to the horror of Racism and Slavery through commoditization of labor. Canada is a land originally owned by Red Indians, these Conservatives should keep in mind that they themselves are immigrants and should respect the Human Rights of these Applicants ‘The Canadian Back Loggers Pre 2008 Association’ champions the cause of these applicants and appeals to all the Human Rights Organizations, Political Parties, and the Governments (including State Governments, Government of India and Governments of other countries) to protect such applicants who are not just 3, 00,000 applicants but families numbering into more than a million, from being condemned in this inhuman way by the Canadian Government and raise this issue at every forum. This is not 1914 but 21st century, the age of Globalization. Our association would be submitting a memorandum against this proposal to the United Nations Human Rights Council at Hague, Prime Minister of India, Prime Minister of Canada and the High Commissioner of Canada in India. 30th April 2012 is the world protest day and protest rallies will be held all over the globe including China, UK, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Sri Lanka etc. We will also hold protests and Rallies against this proposal of the Canadian Govt. on that day across India to withdraw this unholy proposal. Press Contact: Rakesh Kumar Garg, President Backloggers 2008 Association You may also find us united at facebook as Prospective Canadian Immigrants http://www.facebook.com/groups/179730375479964/ A skype interview can be arranged by fixing an appointment with Mr. Rakesh Kumar Garg on his mobile: 09810560624 or e-mail: rakeshgarg11@gmail.com

KNM

Sep 5, 2011
Salutations,

Giving someone else equal rights does not infringe or take away rights from you...

It just makes it illegal to enforce your prejudice and hate...

ITS THT SIMPLE (if he understands)

Regards

KNM

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
For some reason only the right wing are taught tolerance...where are the liberals when hate activities are carried out by some people...you cant wake people who act to be asleep...

V

vidya

http://www.lawtimesnews.com/201204169041/Commentary/The-Hill-Whats-Kenneys-beef-with-lawyers

crosstantine

Star Member
Nov 23, 2009
Is it true that Canada is violating some Human Rights with this decision? if that's true then we still have some options, because at this moment this is just an announcement and not a decision, right? I will be willing to support the law suit if that helps us.