AOR :March 15th 2020
BIOMETRICS PR :Oct 10th 2020

APPLIED BOWP Dec 5th 2020
FINAL DECISION BOWP Approved : Jan 26th 2021

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello guys,
I'm going to apply for a bowp tomorrow or after tomorrow and applying for my spouse and child in the same application.
would you please help me in filling oone section of the form?
I choose open work permit in the form, then there are questions about intended work in canada and job offer. I left those empty as I don't have any emplyment restriction in my nomination. Is this okay?
also, I am going to attach my AOR email and my nomination plus all other documents they stated in the application. Anything else?
For my spouse, what should I attach?

thank you so much

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hello guys,
I'm going to apply for a bowp tomorrow or after tomorrow and applying for my spouse and child in the same application.
would you please help me in filling oone section of the form?
I choose open work permit in the form, then there are questions about intended work in canada and job offer. I left those empty as I don't have any emplyment restriction in my nomination. Is this okay?
also, I am going to attach my AOR email and my nomination plus all other documents they stated in the application. Anything else?
For my spouse, what should I attach?

thank you so much
Hi
Don't forget to attach the copy of your current work permit as well and i am not sure about the spouse documents.

Reactions: Lizer