+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hi,
I submitted documents for BOWP last Friday and received payment receipt right after.. But I didn't receive any confirmation PDF yet..
Is it normal?? My original visa will expire this week.. I'm worried.

gagan.dutta01

Aug 1, 2020
Is any one experiencing missing Days left bar in their PR application? Previously it used to say how many days are left and completion date but not today when i checked.

Smiley86

Jan 10, 2021
BOWP AOR, October 31st, still no update. I had a message from IRCC yesterday which I got excited for but it was an older webform that I had sent regarding my Biometrics (all uploaded but biometrics section still stated that I hadn't received them), unsure if them looking at my webform is related to them opening my file?

Also status bar disappeared on PR application but have seen on various groups this has happened to alot of people

Ruch3108

Dec 30, 2020
BOWP AOR, October 31st, still no update. I had a message from IRCC yesterday which I got excited for but it was an older webform that I had sent regarding my Biometrics (all uploaded but biometrics section still stated that I hadn't received them), unsure if them looking at my webform is related to them opening my file?

Also status bar disappeared on PR application but have seen on various groups this has happened to alot of people
When did you submitted your web form

Smiley86

Jan 10, 2021
No, it was just strange timing as I am expecting an answer pretty soon on my BOWP as they seem to be processing the last of Octobers applications. Just still waiting

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
I submitted my bowp application on December 20th and have only received the confirmation of online application transmission receipt. Should I be concerned, has anyone else experienced similar case?

PS. I called ircc last Friday and was told that they are in the process of sending out the AOR and the Work Permit Extn and I should be getting it any minute now. But, isn't this part of the process an automated one? My pgwp expired Dec 24th and I am on implied status.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
I submitted my bowp application on December 20th and have only received the confirmation of online application transmission receipt. Should I be concerned, has anyone else experienced similar case?

PS. I called ircc last Friday and was told that they are in the process of sending out the AOR and the Work Permit Extn and I should be getting it any minute now. But, isn't this part of the process an automated one? My pgwp expired Dec 24th and I am on implied status.
it wasn't immediate for me, took a few days. That gap may have widened in your case due to the holidays.

before I got the ext notice, I was concerned as my visa was expiring so I called and explained. The agent emailed me a sort of official description of implied status and confirmed the receipt of my application. Said I could give that to my employer if there was any doubt about my implied status on their part. A couple of days later the ext file was in my account (this was right before christmas).