+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

Prasunjha86

Dec 3, 2019
Can somebody please let me know that how long should your passport be valid in order to be eligible to file a BOWP. Next related question- In the intended period of stay in canada end date should be same as the passport expiry date provided the passport expiring in less than a year. I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Can somebody please let me know that how long should your passport be valid in order to be eligible to file a BOWP. Next related question- In the intended period of stay in canada end date should be same as the passport expiry date provided the passport expiring in less than a year. I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!!
At least 6 months.

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi Guys, I received COPR Nov 25th, AOR June 14th. I applied for BOWP July 6th, I know I don’t need that again but do you think they will refund the application fee, as they haven’t approved my file.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guys, I received COPR Nov 25th, AOR June 14th. I applied for BOWP July 6th, I know I don’t need that again but do you think they will refund the application fee, as they haven’t approved my file.
Yee you should send webform to withdraw it immediately. You full get full refund if processing haven’t been started yet.

Reactions: Presh2019

tikesh.3

Dec 3, 2017
PR AOR- 3rd Feb
BOWP AOR- 2nd Sep
BOWP approval- 7th Dec

Just wanted to post my timeline to spread some positivity for Sep and later dates applicants. I know it’s really difficult time and we all can use ray of hope in such trying times. I was living on the edge of depression due to job loss and at the same time had to deal with ongoing crisis.

processing times are dropping drastically for BOWP based on my observations. Hang in there good news are around the corner.

ntachi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
PR AOR - Sep 3
BOWP AOR - Sep 5
BOWP approval - Dec 7

I didn't receive any notification email, I simply saw @tikesh.3 post above (congrats, I'm happy for you!) and I decided to check my account and to my surprise my BOWP was approved yesterday. It says to check messages but I haven't received anything yet - soon, maybe!

• Love
Reactions: tikesh.3

tikesh.3

Dec 3, 2017
Are you going to get the hard copy over post/mail or they send you the soft copy that you can use?
No soft copy. They have mailed hard copy via regular Canada post for that one document will be uploaded to account which we can use to get TRV stamping before even hard copy is delivered to us.