+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

DB233

May 3, 2020
Received an update in my account yesterday that my BOWP has been approved (no e-mail, saw it when I logged in):

BOWP AOR - Sep 11
BOWP Approval - Dec 9

Did anyone receive an e-mail, message in their account or letter following approval? I haven't yet received yet anything so unsure what is needed to use for evidence to reactivate my SIN etc. (on implied status up to now). Thanks!

Reactions: blondieyo

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
No soft copy. They have mailed hard copy via regular Canada post for that one document will be uploaded to account which we can use to get TRV stamping before even hard copy is delivered to us.
What's TRV stamping? I too had my BOWP approved and am waiting for it to be mailed to me but wondering what I need to renew my SIN as I'm also on implied status.

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Received an update in my account yesterday that my BOWP has been approved (no e-mail, saw it when I logged in):

BOWP AOR - Sep 11
BOWP Approval - Dec 9

Did anyone receive an e-mail, message in their account or letter following approval? I haven't yet received yet anything so unsure what is needed to use for evidence to reactivate my SIN etc. (on implied status up to now). Thanks!
I received a letter/message in my account informing me that my application was approved and the hard copy permit was mailed the day after it was approved. Hopefully yours is coming soon!

Reactions: DB233

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'm curious to know how long it's been taking from the work permits being mailed to being delivered. It's been 10 business days since mine was posted (confirmed with IRCC) and I'm yet to receive it. Who's received their hard copy permit and how long did it take?

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Hi all, I have a question related to BOWP. and hope someone could help with questions below.

My R10 status is likely to be - R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions — because i have a previous WP refusal and i applied with additional docs and got the next WP approved. and I have declared it in EE - Stat questions clearly (with a YES). My BOWP is applied after getting AOR.

1. What will happen when they evaluate the BOWP ?
2. Can a case processing agent mark R10 as 'passed' ? or it can be done only by a Visa officer (while doing final A11.2 decision)??

DB233

May 3, 2020
I received a letter/message in my account informing me that my application was approved and the hard copy permit was mailed the day after it was approved. Hopefully yours is coming soon!
Great, thanks! It's been 24 hours and still no message/PDF in my account sadly, but will keep an eye out. How long did your mailed copy take to arrive?

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Great, thanks! It's been 24 hours and still no message/PDF in my account sadly, but will keep an eye out. How long did your mailed copy take to arrive?
It's yet to arrive unfortunately :( I called and they said it can take up to 8 weeks but hoping it's delivered sooner.

When you say it's been 24 hours, you mean from the time the decision said "approved"? If so, it should be there any minute now!

Reactions: DB233

DB233

May 3, 2020
It's yet to arrive unfortunately :( I called and they said it can take up to 8 weeks but hoping it's delivered sooner.

When you say it's been 24 hours, you mean from the time the decision said "approved"? If so, it should be there any minute now!
That's right, I logged in this time yesterday and saw the update on my account page but no additional messages. Fingers crossed!

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I'm curious to know how long it's been taking from the work permits being mailed to being delivered. It's been 10 business days since mine was posted (confirmed with IRCC) and I'm yet to receive it. Who's received their hard copy permit and how long did it take?
I sent a postcard within the same city in Edmonton and it took 9 business days to arrive, don't have your hopes too high for Canada Post

• Sad