Star Member
Apr 30, 2020
Folks...I went for my biometrics appointment today
AOR - 29th July
MEP, BIL - 21st Sept
Call received - 28th Oct
Location - Mississauga, L5M
Appointment - 11.15 am today

I see that the top right corner is updated with biometircs number and date for today, but it still shows that they need biometircs. Does anyone know how much time they will take to update that biometrics have been received.

Thanks

Pnay16

Feb 20, 2020
Hi! Where were you booked for biometrics?

AOR - 29th July
MEP, BIL - 21st Sept
Call received - 28th Oct

I see that the top right corner is updated with biometircs number and date for today, but it still shows that they need biometircs. Does anyone know how much time they will take to update that biometrics have been received.

Thanks

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
AOR - 29th July
MEP, BIL - 21st Sept
Call received - 28th Oct

Thanks
today on a sunday?

Cookie13

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I got my COPR today.
An officer called me to ask about a few questions to finalize my application and verify that I was, in fact, in Canada.
My application was update a few minutes and he also sent me the COPR letter through email.
Details:
AOR Feb 25
Biometrics: Oct 16
COPR: Oct 29

Hang in there, it's taking longer than we expected, but it's coming to all of you.
I didn't know they called to finalize COPR also, the wonder was this an anomaly, or is this the norm currently?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Guys i know this is not the thread to enquire about TRV or BOWP but my issue is does anyone who went to submit biometrics couldnt able to show Passport as proof and can able to finish providing biometrics?

My BOWP approved 2 weeks back and waiting for SC call thought it wont happen anytime soon so i have to apply for TRV for which i need to sent passport when requested.And if i get the call at the same time i dont want to miss the chance and get the appointment postponed.I have an emergency travel in jan thats the reason i need TRV.

Well i will call IRCC but you know mon and tuesday its soo hard to get hold of them..also will call Service Canada if they can accept any other proof.But if anyone in this thread could able to provide other proof and finished biometrics please comment.

Nsingh7

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
Guys i know this is not the thread to enquire about TRV or BOWP but my issue is does anyone who went to submit biometrics couldnt able to show Passport as proof and can able to finish providing biometrics?

My BOWP approved 2 weeks back and waiting for SC call thought it wont happen anytime soon so i have to apply for TRV for which i need to sent passport when requested.And if i get the call at the same time i dont want to miss the chance and get the appointment postponed.I have an emergency travel in jan thats the reason i need TRV.

Well i will call IRCC but you know mon and tuesday its soo hard to get hold of them..also will call Service Canada if they can accept any other proof.But if anyone in this thread could able to provide other proof and finished biometrics please comment.
U can just apply for your TRV. It will take atleast 45 days for your passport request, within that period you will surely get the call for biometrics. And still if they requested your passport before SC Calls you, you have 30 days to send your passport for get stamping, so i think there will be no issues, your case is flexible, you can take your own decision.

Reactions: ibh

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
U can just apply for your TRV. It will take atleast 45 days for your passport request, within that period you will surely get the call for biometrics. And still if they requested your passport before SC Calls you, you have 30 days to send your passport for get stamping, so i think there will be no issues, your case is flexible, you can take your own decision.
Oh yeah i got 30 days to send the passport totally forgot about that...thanks buddy for the reply..will apply hopefully will get the call soon.

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
I think I am bio-exempted since I submitted my bio for my work permit last year. Does anyone's application progress if they are in the same situation as mine?

MT_A

Oct 5, 2020

How much it took you to receive BOWP approval?
It used to be 60 days but now I am hearing 4-8 months time !!!