+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

shi.dada

Oct 26, 2020
received a call from Service Canada today (2020-11-02)

AOR: August 26
Bil - Oct 7
Region: Downtown Toronto
appointment: Nov 19 College Street location

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I am waiting. March Aor.
Thanks buddy just wanted to make sure as i lost my contact number in sep waited for replacement and ended up updating contact in oct and they started calling from sep ..thought may be i missed their call and thats why its taking longer ...but the case is still ppl with AOR earlier than me are waiting from scarborough region...

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Thanks buddy just wanted to make sure as i lost my contact number in sep waited for replacement and ended up updating contact in oct and they started calling from sep ..thought may be i missed their call and thats why its taking longer ...but the case is still ppl with AOR earlier than me are waiting from scarborough region...
May be worth to call IRCC and check the current number on file. Sometimes, when we call IRCC, there may be some actions triggered, as they look into your file. I did call IRCC on one Friday to check the contact number on file, and next thursday got a call for Bio. My logic may be absurd and it could be purely coincidental. But it is always worth a try. Mine in May AOR, Scarborough

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
May be worth to call IRCC and check the current number on file. Sometimes, when we call IRCC, there may be some actions triggered, as they look into your file. I did call IRCC on one Friday to check the contact number on file, and next thursday got a call for Bio. My logic may be absurd and it could be purely coincidental. But it is always worth a try. Mine in May AOR, Scarborough
Oh could be but luckily i updated the contact info through calling agent she is good enough to update my info and said we usually dont do through calls..and after that i raised GCMS too and the contact info got updated..After i called once regarding GU but usually they verify the contact info before answering our queries right so my contact info too matches with my current number.. and i called once in between before the GU and after the update of number because i see in the forum ppl from Scarborugh M1R or later postal code series and AOR from june and jul getting calls..the women said the number is updated on file long back..my postal code is M1G..

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Oh could be but luckily i updated the contact info through calling agent she is good enough to update my info and said we usually dont do through calls..and after that i raised GCMS too and the contact info got updated..After i called once regarding GU but usually they verify the contact info before answering our queries right so my contact info too matches with my current number.. and i called once in between before the GU and after the update of number because i see in the forum ppl from Scarborugh M1R or later postal code series and AOR from june and jul getting calls..the women said the number is updated on file long back..my postal code is M1G..
All right. I got it as a coincidence. All the best! Hope you get a call asap.

Reactions: RAMAAA91