+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
I got the same msg. I ordered GCMS notes yesterday also called IRCC, an representative just confirmed all my documents were received and under review, be patient blah blah blah.
I wish you all the luck to get your PR asap, but also keep in mind that there are people on this thread who are AOR Jan, Feb. March and have not gotten biometrics call yet.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
I got the same msg. I ordered GCMS notes yesterday also called IRCC, an representative just confirmed all my documents were received and under review, be patient blah blah blah.
Would you be kind enough to answer my other part of the question asking about BG change?

StarA

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I went for my biomatric today and I was having problem with my left hand pinky finger,it was coming bit light.Lady told me she can only do 4 times .I am worried if it will work or not.If not I have to re do again.Did anyone else had same issue earlier?Please let me know.

And for the update as soon as its done .Do we get email first that there is update in our application or it shows directly in our application?

TopGainer

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
I went for my biomatric today and I was having problem with my left hand pinky finger,it was coming bit light.Lady told me she can only do 4 times .I am worried if it will work or not.If not I have to re do again.Did anyone else had same issue earlier?Please let me know.

And for the update as soon as its done .Do we get email first that there is update in our application or it shows directly in our application?
My spouse also had fingerprints quality issue...So worried...But you only have a pinky finger issue so it should be fine

It updated in the account directly with Biometrics Completed on {date}

StarA

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
My spouse also had fingerprints quality issue...So worried...But you only have a pinky finger issue so it should be fine

It updated in the account directly with Biometrics Completed on {date}
Thanks hope it works for both of us.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Anyone exempt with non exempt dependant still waiting for a call? Seems IRCC put this group on hold. May 16 AOR still waiting