+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I know off topic question but There has still been no change at all in my application.. single no dependants .. everything submitted. Idk if I need to now call them? The RCMP doc was submitted on oct 14. Still not even changed to in review. Still showing only uploaded.. please provide opinions

StarA

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I have appointment for biomatrics on Nov 4th at Toronto passport office.Had anyone gone to Passport office for biomatrics appointment earlier?

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
I know off topic question but There has still been no change at all in my application.. single no dependants .. everything submitted. Idk if I need to now call them? The RCMP doc was submitted on oct 14. Still not even changed to in review. Still showing only uploaded.. please provide opinions
TBH, it doesnt hurt to give it a call, but they will most likely tell you some general answer like "ur application is in process" blah blah blah.

Reactions: dgeorge

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello anyone with my scenario here. I am Bio-exempted and Spouse needs to give. Got a call only for her and gave biometrics last thursday. In the application against her name the biometrics number and validity got updated same day. But overall under biometrics section in my application, it is still showing something as "We haven't received your bio-metrics..". Any idea when this status will get updated to Biometrics completed with a date against it?

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I tried that in this very office, they said they cannot take mine without appointment
@gp_2020, what is your scenario, are you primary or dependent applicant ? Can you plz let us know the case so that we can plan ahead. I'm primary and my partner received call last week and I have not received the call yet.

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
@gp_2020, what is your scenario, are you primary or dependent applicant ? Can you plz let us know the case so that we can plan ahead. I'm primary and my partner received call last week and I have not received the call yet.
Hi there,
My story:
Aor 19 Feb
BIL 3 Mar
Dependent received a call on 24 September and gave bio on 25 of September
I was not on the list to schedule an appointment at thr same tine
I was not allowed to give bio in the passport office together with dependent
I received a call on 30 October to give bio in downtown Toronto

Reactions: ibh

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019