Aor: march 07, 2020 CEC
BIL: April 29, 2020
Whitby.
Thanks
Awesome, private number?

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Someone in the tracking sheet (chennyttran) gave biometrics on sep22 and got COPR on sep23, security screening is so fast for which we waited for months??
As mentioned in the forum by experts on this topic, security screening has multiple steps viz and getting biometrics and checking for any reported trace is only one of that.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Can you show us the link please?
that person's security was probably already done. Biometrics is for criminality, so if everything else was done and their PCCs were good, logging biometrics is all they'd need before they can get final approval.

Reactions: chunga

modehjk

Oct 16, 2019
Hi, I was wondering if there is someone in similar situation.
I am a principal applicant and I gave my biometrics in 2019. The problem is my spouse. She is a dependent of my application and never done biometrics before.
In this case, will a SC officer call me or my wife? And if I want, can I give MY biometrics when she will do? Because I believe it will boost processing speed rather than being exempt.
Cec inland Aor 24 April location BC

Reactions: D_N_1234

D_N_1234

May 2, 2019
Hi, it seems there are so many people waiting for a call in GTA area. Good luck!

My details are AOR 12th Apr , BIL 9th June and waiting for a call.

I saw someone sharing his/her status as medical passed, eligibility met and awaiting for biometric.
My status is still medical passed, eligibility in progress and awaiting biometric.

Can anyone please suggest when eligibility is met? I will really appreciate that!
Thank you in advance.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hi, it seems there are so many people waiting for a call in GTA area. Good luck!

My details are AOR 12th Apr , BIL 9th June and waiting for a call.

I saw someone sharing his/her status as medical passed, eligibility met and awaiting for biometric.
My status is still medical passed, eligibility in progress and awaiting biometric.

Can anyone please suggest when eligibility is met? I will really appreciate that!
Thank you in advance.

In my case, Eligibility was recommended pass for 5 months, and I got an additional documents request and then passed after reviewing it.
So it took about 6 months and half for real PASS.