+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Yes that is concerning everyone, if there is second wave what will be next steps atleast we do see some plan in action with exemptions been granted or has this been too late

Reactions: Shiva91

Atifh1187

Jun 24, 2020
Hey guys, I just hang off the phone with SC. I got an appointment for my biometrics in Montreal. The lady said they just started calling so they have tons of availability, asked if I was able to go tomorrow or next week, and if my husband was able to go at the same time. Otherwise, he was going to be called and scheduled separately. We are both going tomorrow at 1pm.

AOR - June 20
CEC Inland
BIL- Requested for both applicant and dependent August 12
MEP- August 12
Hi Veronica, which service canada location in Montreal did you give your biometrics?

maulin_patel

Apr 9, 2015
i think people in missisauga are getting calls in gta. my aor is march 7 . can we expext atleast by end of october in gta or not. if these idiots call somebody after my aor date that will be unfair

maulin_patel

Apr 9, 2015
they will set up call centre to call so many applicants but cant set up few email appointments and biometric centres . lol even illiterate will come up with better plan

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I have a question regarding EE eligibility. I was told one month ago by an IRCC officer that my status was 'Recommended Passed'. Then one week ago a second officer said that my review hadn't started yet. Yesterday another IRCC officer told me that eligibility review hasn't started yet but the first analyst had said that in my file 'Recommended passed'. What does that mean? Will a second (or third) analyst review again everything? My expected completion date is Nov 6 but it is now so unlikely.
It means a senior officer has to approve the "Recommended Passed" by the junior officer.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/eligibility-recommended-pass.660881/

Reactions: Mzt2020