+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

bidiubiu

Jun 8, 2020
For your peace of mind: Since the contact number has become such an important thing for biometrics appointment, wanted to put this out for you. If you want to check to see if the contact information that you submitted is correct, you can do so by logging into to IRCC profile -> View submitted documents.

The URL will look like: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/documentsToSubmit.do

Change that to: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do

And press enter

You will be able to see the information that you filled out.

Cheers
Thank you for your tip! Now I do have a piece of mind.

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Thank you for your tip! Now I do have a piece of mind.
I would like to share my experience.

I applied for PR personally with my telephone number. Later my company applied extension of my work permit via an attorney. Soon after that IRCC evaluated my eligibility and marked it as passed. Due to some reason, IRCC updated my contact information in my PR application with that of the attorney referring to the WP application. I learned this from the GCMS notes applied.
Right now, I'm submitting a web form to update my contact details back. I'm also following up with the company attorney to handle the call that they might receive from IRCC in connection to my PR application.

I hope this may help somebody who is on the same boat.

Reactions: amala1611

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
I would like to share my experience.

I applied for PR personally with my telephone number. Later my company applied extension of my work permit via an attorney. Soon after that IRCC evaluated my eligibility and marked it as passed. Due to some reason, IRCC updated my contact information in my PR application with that of the attorney referring to the WP application. I learned this from the GCMS notes applied.
Right now, I'm submitting a web form to update my contact details back. I'm also following up with the company attorney to handle the call that they might receive from IRCC in connection to my PR application.

I hope this may help somebody who is on the same boat.
Can you please tell me the place where this phone number is misleading in gcms notes? Because In my case, i applied WP with attorney and then applied PR. Once I called IRCC and when asked phone number for verification, I learned that some extra phone numbers related to attorney were somehow linked to my profile and asked them to delink it. But, their Fax number is linked to my account. I saw this in gcms notes. Just to make sure, can you please tell me where did the phone number shown in gcms notes? Thanks!

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
what number and do they ask anything to confirm the person or something?
Hey just wonder if you got any email saying that you got eligibility passed - as per in your signature?
(i've been waiting but no news. it's been 3 months since my AOR)
Eligibility & Security Passed: July 13, 2020

DriftLanevo

Sep 16, 2020
For your peace of mind: Since the contact number has become such an important thing for biometrics appointment, wanted to put this out for you. If you want to check to see if the contact information that you submitted is correct, you can do so by logging into to IRCC profile -> View submitted documents.

The URL will look like: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/documentsToSubmit.do

Change that to: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do

And press enter

You will be able to see the information that you filled out.

Cheers
Thanks for the instructions, but the links did not give me much information. I can only see my email address, not phone number.

tassioborges

May 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Thanks for the instructions, but the links did not give me much information. I can only see my email address, not phone number.
Did you click on the Personal Information section?
I was able to see my telephone in there, just below the 'Correspondence Language' field

DriftLanevo

Sep 16, 2020
Did you click on the Personal Information section?
I was able to see my telephone in there, just below the 'Correspondence Language' field
Thanks for replying.

Link1 is "Documents submitted by the client", and it shows no required documentation. However, it is a questionnaire, I did not proceed.

Link2 prompt to "Express Entry profile" -> Contact details - > View form -> Language of Correspondence and Email address. Just these two options.

tassioborges

May 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Thanks for replying.

Link1 is "Documents submitted by the client", and it shows no required documentation. However, it is a questionnaire, I did not proceed.

Link2 prompt to "Express Entry profile" -> Contact details - > View form -> Language of Correspondence and Email address. Just these two options.
This is what I see on my profile:

Did you followed the instructions correctly?You should go to the documents submitted (1st link), then copy final part of the second link:
applicationChecklist.do
replace the last part of the current link (documentsToSubmit.do) for the applicationChecklist.do and press enter

Last edited:

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hey just wonder if you got any email saying that you got eligibility passed - as per in your signature?
(i've been waiting but no news. it's been 3 months since my AOR)
Eligibility & Security Passed: July 13, 2020
No Email. I applied for GCMS in July and was able to see that there