+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Did anyone got call today, from Service Canada -for Biometric appointments in GTA?
IRCC said that they will contact applicants in GTA as soon as possible and expect delays. I really hope someone gets a call soon. Also, I was thinking of changing the address to Kitchener in hope to get call soon.

DriftLanevo

Sep 16, 2020
This is what I see on my profile:

Did you followed the instructions correctly?You should go to the documents submitted (1st link), then copy final part of the second link:
applicationChecklist.do
replace the last part of the current link (documentsToSubmit.do) for the applicationChecklist.do and press enter
I did follow the instruction, but I only have two options, Language of Correspondence and Email address.

tassioborges

May 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
I did follow the instruction, but I only have two options, Language of Correspondence and Email address.
That's odd, but just to be clear, did you click on your PR application before changing the address?

Cccchloe

Aug 19, 2020
For your peace of mind: Since the contact number has become such an important thing for biometrics appointment, wanted to put this out for you. If you want to check to see if the contact information that you submitted is correct, you can do so by logging into to IRCC profile -> View submitted documents.

The URL will look like: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/documentsToSubmit.do

Change that to: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do

And press enter

You will be able to see the information that you filled out.

Cheers
Hi, I'm curious that can we just change the mailing address by ourselves in the second url?? Or maybe we still have to update ircc via webform? Thanks.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IRCC said that they will contact applicants in GTA as soon as possible and expect delays. I really hope someone gets a call soon. Also, I was thinking of changing the address to Kitchener in hope to get call soon.
This seems like a bad idea, but its your application i guess