+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

Jasmeet333520

Nov 9, 2020
Does anyone know how long they can take to do eligibilty test and security test for CEC express entry.? Crimanilty nd medical is already passed

Riya Duggal

Sep 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
01/10/2020
AOR Oct 1
BIL & Med passed Nov 12
Got a call for biometrics Today, scheduled for Nov 24. (Brampton location)

CEC SURREY BC

Nov 15, 2020
Its just so much of this unpredictability takes a toll on your mental health. I haven't been able to pay attention to work properly, knowing if i miss one call its going to cause months of delay. No call yet i noticed people with bil in first week of september getting calls around greater vancouver area.
True, im also waiting for call everyday, but didn’t received any.
Aor 9 September
Postal code V4c

Sapporo94

Oct 28, 2020
is anyone in downtown Toronto still waiting for a biometric call? My AOR is July 2nd and no call yet
I am from North York M2J, i've been waiting since June. My AOR is May 22 and BIL is June 15, still waiting for Biometrics call.
Few of my friends who got AoR in july and August gave their biometrics.

samrakaran

Jan 9, 2014
still waiting for call
Postal code M9V
I have AOR 2nd june
BIL 22 Nd July
Finally got call for biometrics in Etobicoke M9V.AOR- June 4, BL- Jul 21,, So my scenario was I changed my phone number after I submitted PR applicaiton, I updated my phone number via webfrom right away the day CIC declared SC will be calling for biometrics, was not getting calls I was suspicious that my changed number could be isse, called SC they kept on saying talk to CIC, called CIC couple of times they keep assuring my new number is updated. People I know with aug AOR got calls but no call to me. My friend who lives around same area as mine has AOR Sep, so I discussed my case with him and asked if He can talk to SC biometric officer when he get his call. Fortunately the SC officer was kind enough to hear to my buddy about my case. My friend provided my application number, first/last name and new number. Got a call from SC right after my friend's call. SC officer disclosed that they kept calling me on my old phone number and my new number was never updated by CIC. Hope this could help someone who has changed phone number and not getting biometric call. Good luck

Nov 17, 2020
Finally got call for biometrics in Etobicoke M9V.AOR- June 4, BL- Jul 21,, So my scenario was I changed my phone number after I submitted PR applicaiton, I updated my phone number via webfrom right away the day CIC declared SC will be calling for biometrics, was not getting calls I was suspicious that my changed number could be isse, called SC they kept on saying talk to CIC, called CIC couple of times they keep assuring my new number is updated. People I know with aug AOR got calls but no call to me. My friend who lives around same area as mine has AOR Sep, so I discussed my case with him and asked if He can talk to SC biometric officer when he get his call. Fortunately the SC officer was kind enough to hear to my buddy about my case. My friend provided my application number, first/last name and new number. Got a call from SC right after my friend's call. SC officer disclosed that they kept calling me on my old phone number and my new number was never updated by CIC. Hope this could help someone who has changed phone number and not getting biometric call. Good luck
You are so lucky. I am still waiting. AOR June 1st and not sure when I will receive the call.