+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

tr3c00l

Aug 3, 2020
Friend of mine from Vancouver got her call yesterday and did the biometrics already.

AOR sometime in early April.

kgt

Feb 14, 2019
My frnd got her PR unexpectedly.
AOR- 20 june
BIL- 15 august
Biometric call- 14 october
CoPR- 19 october
That’s great news, congratulations. May I know what’s the NOC code ? and did she applied alone or had a dependent ?

lz333

May 30, 2020
CEC inland, residing in Scarborough.
AOR- 7 July
BIL- 26 Aug
Biometric call- 21 October
Appointment date- 6 November

rahill20

Sep 14, 2020
Hi Guys. My friend just mentioned they may use the first letter of your name to make the list. I think we should try to dig in.

My last name start as "D" ,if they use last name I should receive the call already. My first name starts as "R"

Can we add a new column in tracker to collect that? Just first letter of first and last name.
That is BS my friend with name starting with Y got called in first week.

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Did anyone of you who submitted their application through an attorney got call for biometrics ,??? And if so the service centre they choose is from which area ?? Address of attorney or the current residing address of the client ?? Kindly reply ..thanks
I received the call. Actually, the lawyer received the call first and let us know that Service Canada would call us soon. Around one hour later SC called my husband. SC offered the location closest to our home, even though our official address on the application is our lawyer's office.

Reactions: Kpzbenju

saggon

Oct 21, 2020
guys let's start posting concerns on twitter account of SC regarding feb/march/april applicants not getting call first and start retwitting this way at least it may trigger something to them otherwise it will keep going same way randomly

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
guys let's start posting concerns on twitter account of SC regarding feb/march/april applicants not getting call first and start retwitting this way at least it may trigger something to them otherwise it will keep going same way randomly
Twitter just straight up ignores your Tweets and doesn't bother to respond. I have contacted my local MP about the issue and would advise others to do the same.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
CEC inland, residing in Scarborough.
AOR- 7 July
BIL- 26 Aug
Biometric call- 21 October
Appointment date- 6 November
Hi buddy can yoy provide the call number and postal code 1st 3 digits if you dont mind..