+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

DevReddy

May 10, 2020
just now got a call from service canada from unknown number. appointment october 13th morning.
AOR may 08
cec( dependant)( mississauga)
appointment given for me only, when i asked about my husbands appointment she said she don't have his name on her list.
Hi,
did your husband got call from SC?

DevReddy

May 10, 2020
I just received the call for biometrics
AOR:18th June
BIL:7th August
Office to give biometrics:passport office at Sheppard and Yonge
I got the call though my husband is the primary applicant
I got the call from No caller ID
Hi,
Did your husband got a call from SC,
In my case, I am the primary applicant and I got a call yesterday but, when I asked about my wife the agent told he didn’t find her name in the list.

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi,
In my case, I am the primary applicant and I got a call yesterday but, when I asked about my wife the agent told he didn’t find her name in the list.
The agent had called at my number and then said that he could see a family member against my name and scheduled the appointment for both of us.
My husband is the primary applicant

pi_mis

Jun 15, 2020
Hi,
Same thing happened for me. Primary got a call on Friday but for spouse agent doesn't has name in his list.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Yeah I don't understand it either. Got my bridging work permit in may after only 4 weeks even though 98 days were the estimate - and others I know have been waiting for MONTHS for their bridging work permit. The whole system is so random. :/
I am waiting for that 4 month still no update.

• Sad
Reactions: tr3c00l

Jasleen30

Oct 14, 2020
AOR- March 24th
BIL- April 25th
Bridging work permit- Oct 6th
Area - Etobicoke.
Still no call for Biometrics.
But all of my friends in Scarborough got the call.

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
Where are you located and I just do not understand what do they mean by region? Do they mean Province/City/Postal Code/Streets? This is crazy!
I am from Surrey, BC. I don’t understand that either and agent was unable to explain that. Hope it will be sorted out soon

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
i gave my biometric yesterday morning in mississauga. it updated immediately in my profile. but today i got cal from service canada, she said that i missed my appointment yesterday i gave confirmation that i gave and it was updated on my profile. she re confirmed once again. don't know what happened

vmdn

May 1, 2016
Same thing happened for me. Primary got a call on Friday but for spouse agent doesn't has name in his list.
Similar situation here! I got the call. Agent asked if I had any other relatives, I said yes and they found my husband’s name on the list.
Then I asked about my daughter and they did not have her name.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Similar situation here! I got the call. Agent asked if I had any other relatives, I said yes and they found my husband’s name on the list.
Then I asked about my daughter and they did not have her name.
Your daughter might not have to give biometrics at all. I'm exempt but my son has not given. He got BIL back in july btw but yesterday my bio profile was updated as completed. Maybe they're waiving for minors