+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Totally agree, I don’t see much progress in Alberta. Hopefully someone else from
Alberta can comment on it.
No idea how many SC centres are serving us in Alberta. We must have only few thousand applicants in here and half of them must be already exempted, but still SC is not able to get us through. Alberta is less effected with covid compared to Ontario then this is the situation.

Reactions: alb4n and JaxT

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Is anyone from London Ontario got call for biometric. If yes please please share the location of SC and Aor date

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi all, What is the procedure to receive call for Biometrics.
IRCC asked me to get Biometrics, but IRCC sites showing Canada centers are closed for Biometrics. Can anyone please help...

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi all, What is the procedure to receive call for Biometrics.
IRCC asked me to get Biometrics, but IRCC sites showing Canada centers are closed for Biometrics. Can anyone please help...
ServiceCanada will call you during weekdays 8am - 4pm to set up an appointment for your to drop by the nearest SC office to give biometrics. You can’t do anything but wait for that phone call. The official announcement is that they’re calling based on AOR, but based on the tracker, it’s not case. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSNBhzTJpURznhFGKUjvWfqtvbSktSsczs1f8TrcrrE/edit

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Just got a biometrics appointment call. Scheduled for tommorow (Oct 14 @10:45 am) in Sudbury Ontario.
AOR- June 24th, 2020
BIL- August 14th, 2020

Erin123

Oct 8, 2020
Get a call from unknown on Oct 1st, a female voice is speaking, asking for a name that I can't recognize. So I told her that she got the wrong number and hang up. Now I am really afraid that this is the service Canada calling for biometrics but the officer didn't pronounce my name right, my legal name is a Chinese name. Don't know what to do now.. Does anyone have any advice?
AOR June 23
BIL Aug 13
Location Mississauga
Received a phone call from a private number today and booked my appointment! Hope everyone can get the call soon.

Reactions: puneet kanda