Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Yea my husband asked them me and my wife applied together and can you book for her as well. They mentioned my name is not on the list. So now i have to wait?
Aor- apl 30
Bil-june 18
Yes. You have to wait. Sad eh? At least something is happening

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Hello
I have applied in the express entry with my husband(Vancouver). Today my husband got the call for biometrics but I am the primary applicant and didn’t receive any call yet.
Does anybody went through same? Why they are not booking together for spouse?
The same thing happened to me , my wife(dependent) got her biometrics done yesterday after receiving call on friday, I have asked to include me but they said my name is not on list and now i have to wait for their call

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019
The same thing happened to me , my wife(dependent) got her biometrics done yesterday after receiving call on friday, I have asked to include me but they said my name is not on list and now i have to wait for their call
Are you from Vancouver as well? What’s your AOR?

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Yea my husband asked them me and my wife applied together and can you book for her as well. They mentioned my name is not on the list. So now i have to wait?
Aor- apl 30
Bil-june 18
Wait so you and your husband have an April AOR in Vancouver and he got a phone call?

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Not sure how you guys getting BOWP soo early my PR process is pending just for biometrics and BOWP applied on may22 nd till date no update...i dont know how they are priortizing the files
Same situation I applied for bowp 25 June but no update till daye

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Just checked my profile - didn't get an EMAIL but my profile was updated this morning:

"Biometrics
  • September 28, 2020 Completed."

Had my biometrics done last year for a temporary work permit.
[/QUOTE I saw in my account but didn't update.it saws me last year biometric date..what to do

d13

Jun 9, 2020
I already done last year.but in my account it saws me last year biometric date..so what to do?? Where to check in account?? Can you help me

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
looks like GTA none has got calls yet !One of the PR groups in whatsapp started getting calls for windsor & Kitchner locations currently going for March & May AOR's

Last edited: