+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Guys anyway to find out whether we submitted biometrics or not?i didnt remember submitting to any of the visas i applied after coming here.. only for the study visa when i first applied back home before coming here..

tr3c00l

Aug 3, 2020
Guys anyway to find out whether we submitted biometrics or not?i didnt remember submitting to any of the visas i applied after coming here.. only for the study visa when i first applied back home before coming here..
In my case it was automatically linked to my application online - top right box.

Reactions: RAMAAA91

Atifh1187

Jun 24, 2020
No problem, and no It was a private number
Knowing that IRCC has put forward the biometric exemption for candidates who gave it in the past, can you please confirm that you have never given biometrics earlier??? This way we can confirm that service canada is only calling candidates who have not given biometrics before.

Purirong

May 29, 2020
Knowing that IRCC has put forward the biometric exemption for candidates who gave it in the past, can you please confirm that you have never given biometrics earlier??? This way we can confirm that service canada is only calling candidates who have not given biometrics before.
Correct, I have not submitted biometrics before. It's first time for me.

Reactions: Atifh1187

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
And I think it would be good if that google doc could be edited to either mention whether the people on it have given biometrics before or not (so we can figure out if SC is calling them or not) and maybe eventually those people's names could be taken off the list.

Reactions: tr3c00l

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Has anyone got a ghost update or MyCIC account has been updated with biometric waive option?

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
According to the notice released today which states that “The public policy, which supports the instructions, came into effect on September 10, 2020, and was operationalized on September 22, 2020, after changes were made to GCMS. It remains in effect until it is revoked by the Minister”. I believe only the applicants that haven’t given biometrics before in the past were called since this new policy came into effect almost 2 weeks ago

Reactions: Atifh1187

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery
I found the link...we can check here the status i havent given so got to wait for call..
Is anyone getting "not found" here too? I am pretty sure I gave my biometrics - around 4 years ago - when I was applying for the study permit and visa, however, with the info I provide it says not found. Weird, really. I do not remember giving it like exactly, yeah, but it is impossible to not give it and apply for study permit and visa, right? :D

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Correct, I have not submitted biometrics before. It's first time for me.
Thank you for updating us. Can you confirm one more thing, please? When you say your call came from a private number, could you tell us if it had your province / city code in front of it? So basically, I'm trying to figure out if our city's Service Canada—where we will actually go to give biometrics—will be calling us or if they've devised some silly national calling system for this. (Good god, I feel like a detective these days.)

Reactions: ForUs2020

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Is anyone getting "not found" here too? I am pretty sure I gave my biometrics - around 4 years ago - when I was applying for the study permit and visa, however, with the info I provide it says not found. Weird, really. I do not remember giving it like exactly, yeah, but it is impossible to not give it and apply for study permit and visa, right? :D
Nops. I applied WP 2 times, and still, I haven't given biometrics.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
No it is not impossible. I came to Canada on a study permit and renewed it several times (inland) and was never asked to give biometrics. I think the rule became a hard rule very recently although I am not sure of the date.