+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

Spotnik85

Sep 11, 2018
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if you could help me figurate how close or far, I am to get my PPR?

Inland Application, common law, Quebec.

Application received: September 12, 2017.

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. ( May 09, 2018)

Review of additional documents: Not applicable

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have not received any message since I passed the medical exam.

Thank you.

Hello, there was an update in my file, for the eligibility part.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

In what part of the process am I?

Thank you very much for the help.

Reactions: SYventures.ca

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

ip2

Reactions: SYventures.ca

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
120th day today. Still on IP1...

SYventures.ca

Aug 25, 2018

how's your progress mate? PPR yet?

Marchaor

Jun 20, 2018
I'm 188 days sInce Aor. No update. Apparently file not even touched

Yesterday I completed 6minths since my AOR .. and I received a message from CIC apologizing for the delay.. and telling me that my application is under reviewing or processing.. also they cannot determine how more it might take but they will contact me as soon as it’s completed or extra documents needed..

How do u guys see this message? Is it reassuring? Or shud I worry?

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
I'm 188 days sInce Aor. No update. Apparently file not even touched
I stopped counting the days .. i ordered the notes and hope to find good news there .. will receive them by the 19th of October hopefully..
on 7th of October, it will be 7 months since my aor ... started to get painful to wait!

Jinalshah

Apr 10, 2018
INDIA
I stopped counting the days .. i ordered the notes and hope to find good news there .. will receive them by the 19th of October hopefully..
on 7th of October, it will be 7 months since my aor ... started to get painful to wait!
Hi Khilal, I am in the same situation. After 2 days I will finish 6 months and the file still stuck in Eligibility Check. I wanted to know if they requested any additional documents or any query has been raised? Mine is clear still no update after the medical was cleared. Took a lot of opinions and got to know that cz I have travel history and 3 different job experiences that's why it might be taking long. For verification and all. Not too sure if its so much that can take more than 6 months. But still there is nothing that we can do except wait.

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Hi Khilal, I am in the same situation. After 2 days I will finish 6 months and the file still stuck in Eligibility Check. I wanted to know if they requested any additional documents or any query has been raised? Mine is clear still no update after the medical was cleared. Took a lot of opinions and got to know that cz I have travel history and 3 different job experiences that's why it might be taking long. For verification and all. Not too sure if its so much that can take more than 6 months. But still there is nothing that we can do except wait.
Hi .. they never asked for any additional documents.. medical clearance was their last action ..
then a letter saying sorry we r still processing ur application..
i guess the travel history could be the reason behind this.. I traveled a lot abd i lived in 3 different countries

Where r u from?