+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hi .. they never asked for any additional documents.. medical clearance was their last action ..
then a letter saying sorry we r still processing ur application..
i guess the travel history could be the reason behind this.. I traveled a lot abd i lived in 3 different countries

Where r u from?
Well it seems that who ever will have eligibility review will end up losing time. i have been in ip1 since dec,2017, file not touched since January 2018.

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Did any one see any progress after eligibility review???? if yes can you please kindly share your timeline.

shaggy.saha

Oct 2, 2018
Did any one see any progress after eligibility review???? if yes can you please kindly share your timeline.
I am following. I have had no progress after April 9 when Case Analyst recommended Review Required. I moved to IP1 in March 2018. Its 7+ months for me from AOR.

Jinalshah

Apr 10, 2018
INDIA
Hi .. they never asked for any additional documents.. medical clearance was their last action ..
then a letter saying sorry we r still processing ur application..
i guess the travel history could be the reason behind this.. I traveled a lot abd i lived in 3 different countries

Where r u from?
I am from India but I did my Masters from Australia and stayed there for 4 years. After that I came back to home country and from the last 3 years I am in India. I think the issue is as mentioned in one of the comments that if you get REVIEW REQUIRED then you get stuck. And after that there is no time line as in when you may get your PPR.

I would want to know if its smart to withdraw the file and lodge again with proper documentation???

Jinalshah

Apr 10, 2018
INDIA
Well it seems that who ever will have eligibility review will end up losing time. i have been in ip1 since dec,2017, file not touched since January 2018.
I think you are right. I am stuck in IP1 since April 2018. File not touched after May. Got to know the details from GCMS notes. Now applied for another set of notes and will see what it says. May arrive in next 2 weeks.

akdelta

Oct 15, 2018
Hi friends,

Received my GCMS notes today. I believe everything looks good but can the experts please comment on my notes? I believe I am still at IP1! Is that understanding correct?

AOR: July 3

Assessment:
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Based on the Case analyst: RECOMMEND PASSED
R10 OK
A11.2 Appeared MET
R75: Appears Met
R76: Appears Met
Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi friends,

Received my GCMS notes today. I believe everything looks good but can the experts please comment on my notes? I believe I am still at IP1! Is that understanding correct?

AOR: July 3

Assessment:
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Based on the Case analyst: RECOMMEND PASSED
R10 OK
A11.2 Appeared MET
R75: Appears Met
R76: Appears Met
Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
You are well on track. You will move to IP2 and probably receive PPR by the end of this month or within the first half of next month.

Reactions: akdelta

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Guys any one crossed eligibility review???? if yes how long did it take to get you through eligibility review.
Your input will be really appreciated.

akdelta

Oct 15, 2018
You are well on track. You will move to IP2 and probably receive PPR by the end of this month or within the first half of next month.
Thanks for your reply.

But the above status on my GCMS notes is from Mid Aug'18. So, 2 months have passed and it has not moved.

Hoping that it moves to PPR soon.

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Even the notes I ordered came back to me saying the ircc didn’t share information without specifying the reason/s. The gcms notes people suggested that i wait for 2 more weeks and if don’t update me, i can complain. I started to feel depressed.

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
Hi, here's my timeline.

AOR : 18 Sept
ADR for Schedule A + Medicals Passed : 12 Oct
ADR Uploaded on 15 Oct
I had missed to upload my degree certificates (only uploaded ECA's), raised CSE and uploaded them on 21st October. Haven't heard back from them or seen the files added to my profile.
Country of Origin and Residence : India, no travel records.
I'm still in IP1 (even though within normal processing times) and wonder if they would keep my file aside as the degree certificates were missing.

Any comments / suggestions, please?