+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Uder the Category Application Assignment
Due Date: 18/7/2018
What I understand from the various thread the BGC has to be done at the Local VO, with that being said, the BGC/Security has to start and this can be a time consuming activity even for someone who has no travel history at all..

With that being said his application seems very good and has no adverse notes on it, which is a very very good thing.

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
Hi everyone
I’m 28th Feb 2018 AOR under FSW-O.
My file’s stuck at ADR (Rprf) since April 12. I got request on 10th fyi.

It has been in IP1 since march when I clear my medicals probably. My BGC hasn’t started yet. Any idea what is happening? I asked CIC agents, they said eligibility is recommend passed and sometimes they say bgc is in process and sometimes say it hasn’t started.

Any idea when I will get the PPR mail ? Or what’s happening?

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody
For me
AOR :16 June/ PNP inland

- I had added through the web (CSE) a documents 16 June than 20 June ; I have only received an automated reply.Till today no email of confirmation:
- I called IRCC ; the agent told me that they have no idea; and I should wait again 3 weeks ; if nothing happen I call again and complain.
- So my application show IP1 , no medical pass (noted that I have done an upfront medical on 23rd April); following the website of the clinic(dominion at Edmonton) ; they said it took 4 to 6 weeks to update the application. I emailed them they didn't answer to check if they update or not my
e-medicals.
- by 5th July the only change in my application; my UIC had changed from CAN0**** to 1********(the same as the one in my work permit).

1- is the change of the UIC automated or an agent who do it?
2- when I called; they said the process of my application didn't start? (BG changed from N/A to in progress)?
3-Should I wait 3 weeks or should I complain about the CSE?

Any ideas thanks

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
PPR Approved. :)

Timeline:

Submitted: March 27th
Med passed: April 7th
IP2: June 25th
PPR: July 10th

Do you know how long it might take to get COPR stamped upon sending the post?
Congratulations.

Did you get the PPR email or a message in CIC account?