Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
no not yet :(

i got an update in my additional documents two days ago

Review of additional documents section changed from "We are reviewing the additional documents " to "Not Applicable"

it's kind of confusing !
For ADR status turns NA, it’s most of time file gets approve. Stay in tuned for ppr in the following week. If not, call CIC

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
no not yet :(

i got an update in my additional documents two days ago

Review of additional documents section changed from "We are reviewing the additional documents " to "Not Applicable"

it's kind of confusing !
Not sure why they are taking so long to send out the PPR emails for us. But as long as there is some kind of update in the account it's good.

Do call CIC and get the latest status on your application. If already approved atleast you will have the peace of mind. Finding out my application was approved is the only thing that's keeping me sane right now. Not getting the PPR email for more than a month after the ghost update is just crazy.

scarlette2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Not sure why they are taking so long to send out the PPR emails for us. But as long as there is some kind of update in the account it's good.

Do call CIC and get the latest status on your application. If already approved atleast you will have the peace of mind. Finding out my application was approved is the only thing that's keeping me sane right now. Not getting the PPR email for more than a month after the ghost update is just crazy.
yeah its hard to wait especialy when you survive after a long IP1

About your profile , do you still have eligibility under review ? or recommend passed

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
yeah its hard to wait especialy when you survive after a long IP1

About your profile , do you still have eligibility under review ? or recommend passed
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Did you call them again on why it taking so long?

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Did you call them again on why it taking so long?
I called couple times since I found out my application was approved.

I last called them just a couple days back. The only answer I get is “there is a process we follow. And you are well within the normal processing timeframe of 6 months so don’t worry. Everything in your application looks great.”

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hello,
Anyone here with AOR in Feb. I am waiting for IP2 since March 7th. There has been no movement with my file since then. Its getting so frustrating as I am going to enter the 6th month of processing and my background and security check has not even started yet.

Swatiappy

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Hello,
Anyone here with AOR in Feb. I am waiting for IP2 since March 7th. There has been no movement with my file since then. Its getting so frustrating as I am going to enter the 6th month of processing and my background and security check has not even started yet.
Same boat March 19 AOR

Hav u tried calling or email or gcms?

Swatiappy

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Eligibility is recommend passed medical is passed too. security and criminality not started this was in April and I also called last week and got the same answers.
They hav not updated. If eligibility is done then Cud be in na2 or bg2 but not updated. Try asking which VO is processing ur file. If u get a name of local VO then u can know it’s progressing but just not updated. U can also apply for gcms for clear picture

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
Same here guys !
AOR - 28th Feb
Stuck in IP1 since first week of march.
Got rprf request on 10th April and paid on 11th.
So frustrating!

Also eligibility recommend pass as told by the cic agent.