+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hi,
Did you ordered GCMS notes or talked to an agent over the phone? Any useful information you got as to why your case is being delayed?
Yes, ordered GCMS and also talked to an agent..no useful information. From GCMS, I learnt they are trying to verify employment with one of my employers but that had nothing to do with my eligibility points.

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
Just to Provide some hope

AOR- 4 Dec
Medicals Passed - 15 Dec
Ip1- 15 Dec
ADR- FBI PCC - 15 Dec
ADR submitted- 9 Jan
File transferred to Mexico VO- 19 Jan
File transferred back to CIO- 23 March (Wrong vo for my region)
IP2 - 10 July
Ghost Update- 12 July
PPR - 13 July
File finalized by CIO

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Yes, ordered GCMS and also talked to an agent..no useful information. From GCMS, I learnt they are trying to verify employment with one of my employers but that had nothing to do with my eligibility points.
Since you crossed the normal time frame of 6 months you can raise a CSE. Try that and see maybe you will get some response.

Reactions: PB_TX_BC

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Just to Provide some hope

AOR- 4 Dec
Medicals Passed - 15 Dec
Ip1- 15 Dec
ADR- FBI PCC - 15 Dec
ADR submitted- 9 Jan
File transferred to Mexico VO- 19 Jan
File transferred back to CIO- 23 March (Wrong vo for my region)
IP2 - 10 July
Ghost Update- 12 July
PPR - 13 July
File finalized by CIO
Thanks for sharing...it helps. And, congratulations to you :)

Reactions: kast29

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
What’s your VO ?

Arod

May 15, 2017
6 months completed since AOR, on 14th July. Still in IP1 and Eligibility not completed:mad:
That sucks. I've been in IP1 for over 4 months now and I feel I'm going the same way, no activity in my account so far. I thought it was going to be very straightforward and was even hoping to do the landing before the beginning of fall.

I raised a CSE at some point to notify them about my passport renewal, I wonder if that caused a delay. I've also been reading that having a long travel history might also cause delays, had I known that I would have avoided all my overseas trips for vacation.:mad:

Reactions: PB_TX_BC

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
That sucks. I've been in IP1 for over 4 months now and I feel I'm going the same way, no activity in my account so far. I thought it was going to be very straightforward and was even hoping to do the landing before the beginning of fall.

I raised a CSE at some point to notify them about my passport renewal, I wonder if that caused a delay. I've also been reading that having a long travel history might also cause delays, had I known that I would have avoided all my overseas trips for vacation.:mad:
It is what it is, hope our patience gets rewarded soon. All the best to you.

Reactions: Arod