+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

AdzTheDemon

Jun 7, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Anything before 60 days from your AOR is too early, wait until you complete 60 days from AOR.

Since your AOR was on May 31st it's not even been 30 days yet. I hope you get the PR soon but this is way too early to be impatient. Be Patient.

Most of the folks waiting in this sub are from Feb or March AOR.
Thanks mate for the details.. It certainly seems too early.. But I'm not entirely sure if I sounded impatient. I thought I was only being curious.. I guess the resentment in this thread got the better of my curiosity.. =)

I must say I'm a bit taken aback by the waiting time being mentioned in the group as compared to the timeline of 6 to 8 weeks for ppr that I know of my friends who applied last year.. I can empathise with those waiting for a really long time.. The uncertainty in making crucial decisions.. The frustration of not knowing.. Hang in there amigos.. Its worth the wait.. My best wishes and prayers to all of us.. Let there be light.. soon... everywhere...

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahoy comrades... How soon be too soon to request GCMS?

Since it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, should I just throw my hat in?
Are there any potential drawbacks if we request too early?
Your Eligibility must be ongoing. It is good idea to order notes after 45-50 days of AOR so if there is anything of concern in the Eligibility part, you may be able to contact IRCC and rectify. I ordered mine on June 22 and immediately my application moved from IP1 to IP2. Good luck.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally moved to IP2 on June 22. I ordered notes, as soon as I paid for the notes, upon checking mycic for application detail in order to send the consent form, there was an update and it was for BCG. It could have been mere coincidence as many others moved to IP2 on June 22. Good luck to all, I know it's hard to wait in unknown, but we got no choice. I, myself, don't know how much I might have to wait to get the golden email. Some are getting rite away after the IP2 and some get stuck for couple of months there too. Let's hope for the best and good luck to you all. We all gonna make it in the end for sure!

Reactions: AdzTheDemon

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
I got my notes *after* I got the PPR and its 84 pages long. Should I not bother about reading it or can more insights be gathered about my case and I should study it carefully?

scarlette2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
I got my notes *after* I got the PPR and its 84 pages long. Should I not bother about reading it or can more insights be gathered about my case and I should study it carefully?
at least the last part of notes will help you understand what took soo long and whay ?
and then share with us :D