+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Can someone help me reach CIC?

I am outside Canada/US and trying to call using my US hangout number. When I call +1-613-944-4000 it says I cannot reach the number from outside Canada. When I add *67 and call *67+1-613-944-4000 , the hangouts dialer isnt able to dial the number.

How should I call them?

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Can someone help me reach CIC?

I am outside Canada/US and trying to call using my US hangout number. When I call +1-613-944-4000 it says I cannot reach the number from outside Canada. When I add *67 and call *67+1-613-944-4000 , the hangouts dialer isnt able to dial the number.

How should I call them?
I just rang them twice but they hang up in due to the high volume of phone calls..
Anyway, when I ring them I just dial+1-613-944-4000 using the cell phone not hangout though

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
I just rang them twice but they hang up in due to the high volume of phone calls..
Anyway, when I ring them I just dial+1-613-944-4000 using the cell phone not hangout though
sadly my phone here doesn't have an international calling plan. The only way for me to dial outside number is to use Hangouts. Maybe they have specifically blocked US numbers lol

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
I have a wierd situation now with my ECA. All of a sudden WES has put my completed ECA on Hold. They sent photocopies of my transcripts to University for a "verification". GOD! After completing the ECA and after me making final submission, now WES has put my completed ECA on HOld and IRCC won't be able to access my report until my university reverts back. This is particularly happening with Osmania University degrees in Hyderabad, India. Anyone else in same situation?

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
I have a wierd situation now with my ECA. All of a sudden WES has put my completed ECA on Hold. They sent photocopies of my transcripts to University for a "verification". GOD! After completing the ECA and after me making final submission, now WES has put my completed ECA on HOld and IRCC won't be able to access my report until my university reverts back. This is particularly happening with Osmania University degrees in Hyderabad, India. Anyone else in same situation?
Did you get any email on this?have you tried contacting them?

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I have been checking on this thread thinking of you first ... so happy for youuuu .. All the best :)
That is such a nice sentiment! :D

You guys have been like family for me and would have gone crazy with out it so thank you so much my friend :D

I wish you the best for your application :D

Reactions: KHilal

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Did you get any email on this?have you tried contacting them?
Yes I did get an email from WES that the status have been changed to 'On Hold' and that IRCC won't be able to access my file until my university reverts back with a verification. I then called WES directly, they said WES has the right to verify transcripts from university even after completion and generation of ECA. All I am worried is about time involved in this entire process. These universities are too slow in responding and mail out using the regular mail. It is such a waste of time.

Edit add: Not just me, I know a few people who have submitted their transcripts recently and as long back as in October 2017 from Osmania University, Hyderabad. All of these people got the same email and are in same position now.

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Yes I did get an email from WES that the status have been changed to 'On Hold' and that IRCC won't be able to access my file until my university reverts back with a verification. I then called WES directly, they said WES has the right to verify transcripts from university even after completion and generation of ECA. All I am worried is about time involved in this entire process. These universities are too slow in responding and mail out using the regular mail. It is such a waste of time.

Edit add: Not just me, I know a few people who have submitted their transcripts recently and as long back as in October 2017 from Osmania University, Hyderabad. All of these people got the same email and are in same position now.

I would say hang on tight as this could be something that might complete soon and CIC won't have an issue completing the check.dont worry !

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Anybody in Feb AOR from USA still stuck in Ip1 or recently moved to ip2 stage who had provided upfront fbi and upfront rprf?

sashiv20

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Anybody in Feb AOR from USA still stuck in Ip1 or recently moved to ip2 stage who had provided upfront fbi and upfront rprf?
There seems to be a bunch of people on IP1 from feb as per the tracker. You might want to filter them by "United States" on Nationality or country of residence. Those folks will definitely have to submit FBI. You can make a comment on their profile asking them if they provided it upfront or as an ADR.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/february-2018-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
There seems to be a bunch of people on IP1 from feb as per the tracker. You might want to filter them by "United States" on Nationality or country of residence. Those folks will definitely have to submit FBI. You can make a comment on their profile asking them if they provided it upfront or as an ADR.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/february-2018-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

yep i did check .i am the leading the lot with around 94 days:).since tracker doesn't give an automated email to folks i was wondering if there were people in the forum who was not on the tracker who might be able to shed some light! still its a little weird for the delay

Reactions: sashiv20

sashiv20

Star Member
May 2, 2018
yep i did check .i am the leading the lot with around 94 days:).since tracker doesn't give an automated email to folks i was wondering if there were people in the forum who was not on the tracker who might be able to shed some light! still its a little weird for the delay
I see. Yeah. I understand. Did you get your Gcms notes. It will at least tell you if you are really in IP1 or not

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
I see. Yeah. I understand. Did you get your Gcms notes. It will at least tell you if you are really in IP1 or not
Long story short! had to go with a AR through consultant who mentioned we had to wait for 6 months"like the folks on CIC customer care says" before we can request gcms. There is a clause in the contract with them that i wont contact CIC on any chance. I use the automated status to check my status

Last edited:

scarlette2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Long story short! had to go with a AR through consultant who mentioned we had to wait for 6 months"like the folks on CIC customer care says" before we can request gcms. There is a clause in the contract with them that i wont contact CIC on any chance. I use the automated status to check my status
my AOR is 15 Feb and still in IP1
I have an FBI PCC upfront for my husband who is not accompanying me , he is in US
hope this week things change for all of us who are stuck in IP1

Reactions: denzrambo