+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Very cool! Congratulations. I had raised a CSE and got the following response:

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application. It is still within the regular processing times.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

I wonder if it means similar to what IRCC told you :)

I received a similar response when I emailed Ottawa. But being on the phone with an agent was so much better, he gave me much more information. I recommed you call CIC.

Reactions: 8494193

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
I received a similar response when I emailed Ottawa. But being on the phone with an agent was so much better, he gave me much more information. I recommed you call CIC.
I’m stuck at IP1 since Feb 08 too. Are u US based applicant? I heard There seems to be cross check databases between US and Canada... what did they tell you? I couldnt get connected due to high call volume.

Cool. I've been trying to call, but get blocked since I'm outside of Canada (US). I tried using Skype (+$ credit) as well as Hangouts - nothing helped me get through. What number did you call and how? (if you're within Canada, it would be easy-peasy for you :) )

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Cool. I've been trying to call, but get blocked since I'm outside of Canada (US). I tried using Skype (+$ credit) as well as Hangouts - nothing helped me get through. What number did you call and how? (if you're within Canada, it would be easy-peasy for you :) )
I was having the exact same issue. Im in the US and was able to call using this number:
*67 (613) 944 4000

Reactions: 8494193

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
I’m stuck at IP1 since Feb 08 too. Are u US based applicant? I heard There seems to be cross check databases between US and Canada... what did they tell you? I couldnt get connected due to high call volume.
I was getting the same message "high call volume" then the call would end automatically, but you have to call several times until they put you through. so keep calling...

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
I just got off the phone with a CIC agent. He told me I already passed elegibility although my CIC profile still shows im in IP1 stage.
How long after did you call them? I mean my application is stuck in IP1 since almost 5 weeks now. I don't want to upset the agent on the phone lol

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
I'm in almost the same situation as you. AOR Jan 14, MEP Jan 31 and FBI PCC ADR on Jan 31. Submitted FBI PCC o Feb 11 and still in IP1
How do you tell that you are in IP1? I am in the same situation as you because of the FBI PCC which was sent on 28 February (3 months later than AOR date) but I do not know if I am on IP1 or IP2