KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine 95 days since AOR. The waiting is killing me. Would've been so convenient if IRCC will tell us "Your application has been approved. We are just scheduling the release of PPRs according to batches." That way, we can all quit our jobs and enjoy the remaining days before flying to Canada.
Keep holing on mate. If you go to the ROH page, there are hundreds of desperate souls waiting for their ITA with CRS below 440. We are lucky to be in this part of the process. But I get your point too, a little transparency in the processing would have eased a lot of anxiety. Best thing we can do rite now is to keep ourselves busy. Having said that, with a job requiring a laptop, desktop with active internet, its easier said than done rite! ;)

Reactions: Singhamrita2906

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Keep holing on mate. If you go to the ROH page, there are hundreds of desperate souls waiting for their ITA with CRS below 440. We are lucky to be in this part of the process. But I get your point too, a little transparency in the processing would have eased a lot of anxiety. Best thing we can do rite now is to keep ourselves busy. Having said that, with a job requiring a laptop, desktop with active internet, its easier said than done rite! ;)
totally. I was okay till about recently. Today's my 61st day since AoR, and I have become a tad restless purely cuz waiting for PPR, waiting for GCMS, but I refuse to use the word 'stuck'! The transparency bit I guess makes sense, but they do have a system in place. Problem is the updates in the account aren't frequent enough + GCMS notes should be part of the process. Like if an agent is making notes in the backend system, release them for free, so that a candidate can take appropriate action if necessary, and at least know what's happening.

Reactions: KingKurly

sharmajiankur

Jan 4, 2018
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
5-03-2018
AOR Received.
25-02-2018
Med's Done....
7-03-2018
Passport Req..
20-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
07-11-2018
Hi,

I received a letter from CIC subjected Procedural Fairness. Which is asking for following information within 7 days.

• In your previous Express Entry applications E000xxxxxx (received on 23 January 2018) and E000xxxxxx (received on 28 December 2017), your child was not included even though the child was born on 11 August 2018. --> This application was for me (primary applicant) not my wife. We applied using my wife's application (Primary applicant) and profile with different application number. The date mentioned is 11 August 2018 which is yet to come. Also I never received the ITA so I have no place to declare my daughter...

• I have concerns regarding the birth certificate for the accompanying child. Can you please provide any other government issued document that would prove family ties? --> I can give them the passport copy which bears my name and my wife's name. Also there is a link where the birth certificate can be verified. In addition, the USA H4 Visa bears the date of birth as 11 August 2015 (which is correct). The hospital birth card is also what I am including.

• Employer letters from Mercer contain different logos on every letter. Please explain logo discrepancy. --> There was the some rebranding done which is reflected in following link

http://brandingsource.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-logo-marsh-mclennan-companies.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_&_McLennan_Companies

In addition, I have written to the HRs of Mercer to provide the justification.

Please help in this regard as I am really stressed. :(

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Hi,

I received a letter from CIC subjected Procedural Fairness. Which is asking for following information within 7 days.

• In your previous Express Entry applications E000xxxxxx (received on 23 January 2018) and E000xxxxxx (received on 28 December 2017), your child was not included even though the child was born on 11 August 2018. --> This application was for me (primary applicant) not my wife. We applied using my wife's application (Primary applicant) and profile with different application number. The date mentioned is 11 August 2018 which is yet to come. Also I never received the ITA so I have no place to declare my daughter...

• I have concerns regarding the birth certificate for the accompanying child. Can you please provide any other government issued document that would prove family ties? --> I can give them the passport copy which bears my name and my wife's name. Also there is a link where the birth certificate can be verified. In addition, the USA H4 Visa bears the date of birth as 11 August 2015 (which is correct). The hospital birth card is also what I am including.

• Employer letters from Mercer contain different logos on every letter. Please explain logo discrepancy. --> There was the some rebranding done which is reflected in following link

http://brandingsource.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-logo-marsh-mclennan-companies.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_&_McLennan_Companies

In addition, I have written to the HRs of Mercer to provide the justification.

Please help in this regard as I am really stressed. :(
I’m so scared now too ...
I’m divorced with 3 kids .. I mentioned their names in the first application but didn’t request a PR for them as my EX refuses to allow me to include them. By the second time I applied, he allowed me to include only the youngest one ... so, i guess now that i will face the same problem :(

Please let me know how u will deal with it and what will happen??

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hey Guys!

I will be landing tomorrow in Calgary. I hope you will all reach your goal very soon :D

P.S. After getting your COPR and actually booking my ticket, I can't stop freaking out LOL ... This is why I am writing this post as this thread has been like a home for me for the past 6 months ... Wish me a good luck guys!

Shawn Benjen

Apr 30, 2018
Hey Guys!

I will be landing tomorrow in Calgary. I hope you will all reach your goal very soon :D

P.S. After getting your COPR and actually booking my ticket, I can't stop freaking out LOL ... This is why I am writing this post as this thread has been like a home for me for the past 6 months ... Wish me a good luck guys!
My man.. Good luck. All will be well. Don’t worry.Have a wonderful stay in calgary. I wish you all the best for a new beginning and may all your dreams come true.

Reactions: KingKurly and amug