+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best province for part time jobs

MsKentie

Jun 24, 2016
Helina93 said:
I haven't seen anyone mention St John's, Newfoundland and Labrador... I know it's a small and secluded city as opposed to the rest.
I've done my research and from what I've read it's not the best when it comes to part time work opportunities but it's a good province for international New comers to settle down as the cost of living is comparatively lower.

Any ideas or advice about Newfoundland??
Hi Helina,

Did you get your admission to MUN? Already relocated?

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiiii... Guys, What about Nova Scotia or Halifax? Nobody has mentioned Nova Scotia, Please share information about this province too.

Nara980490

Feb 5, 2017
Hellow to all member
I am looking for college to do pg diploma in hotelmanagement. In which proviance would be best regarding part time jobs and furture pr.

Julieshroff

Jul 18, 2017
I am going to Kingston, ON. Can anyone please guide me about the parttime jobs available there? What all are the job options to apply for a parttime job in Kingston area. As most of you might already have knowledge being settled in Canada. I request the fellow Indian members settled in Canada to please help me with your reply.

shahadat_1

Mar 15, 2018
Recently I have got offer from St clairs windsor campus. my total two years tution fee is 26500. If I have taken 13500 from my homeland is it possible for me to bear my other tution cost by doing part time jobs iin windsor. I have a friend in windsor but he told that there are not so many part time jobs in windsor.. so please let me know about this.....

shahadat_1

Mar 15, 2018
yes you can work for cash but it is illegal and strictly prohibited. If you are somehow caught you will be told to get out.

Part time jobs are working in shops AND SEVERAL OTHER WORKS.
Recently I have got offer from St clairs windsor campus. my total two years tution fee is 26500. If I have taken 13500 from my homeland is it possible for me to bear my other tution cost by doing part time jobs iin windsor. I have a friend in windsor but he told that there are not so many part time jobs in windsor.. so please let me know about this.....

dreamy2536

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka VFS
App. Filed.......
27-11-2017
Doc's Request.
30-11-2017 [Additional documents]
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-12-2017
Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
Expected 30-06-2018
Windsor is apparently a ****hole in terms of part time work opportunities. I was going to study there but after hearing from people and the struggle stories they told me...I changed my plan.
Hope you make the right decision.

Dec 27, 2020
Hi..I have a question..i want to go Canada for under-graduate degree..but I am very much confused with the university selection with low tuition fees because my budget is not big..and I am also confused that which city will be the best for live and finding part time jobs easily for international students!

Plz suggest me with a good reply!
#Helppost

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi..I have a question..i want to go Canada for under-graduate degree..but I am very much confused with the university selection with low tuition fees because my budget is not big..and I am also confused that which city will be the best for live and finding part time jobs easily for international students!

#Helppost
If you don't have a big budget then you will have very few options

Dec 27, 2020

#Helppost