+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

being sponsored by my wife on the last stage of pr we are getting separated

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
They do not need any of the answers if you withdraw this application. Just withdraw it.

I will but also will explain on a letter my relationship has broken and I no longer qualify I think I own an explanation and I hope they see my good intentions at doing what's right. I wish to later apply to pr differently and I really would not want to have an impact on a new attempt.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I will but also will explain on a letter my relationship has broken and I no longer qualify I think I own an explanation and I hope they see my good intentions at doing what's right. I wish to later apply to pr differently and I really would not want to have an impact on a new attempt.
Withdrawing your application because you are separating will not effect future PR application.

Reactions: Agonzalez

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
If you fail to supply where you are living as requested, you can expect IRCC will reject your application. They will see that neither of you have been living together and the relationship is questionable. You are essentially planning to commit immigration fraud, and that is a crime in Canada. Choose wisely or it will haunt you for the rest of your life.
So if i dont answer and just withdraw is going to look suspicious or even be found as misRepresentation ?