+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

being sponsored by my wife on the last stage of pr we are getting separated

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
If you and your wife are separated and not living together then it is not a genuine marriage. I have a lot of empathy and am not "mean". What I am is realistic. You want to know if you could have problems or your sister could have problems later if you don't withdraw. Yes, you could have problems and so could your sister.

You want to see mean? Try a deportation order from CIC for you and your family for misrepresentation.

On the explanatory space . Should I fill every detail of things or what should I say ? Also what's next for me . I have a job here in Canada a stable one . I'm obviously on an owp . Can I keep working my permit expires 2021.
I'm on a visitor permit

Thank you

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It's crazy rude to say I'm not in a genuine marriage you all have no empathy whatsoever
Its obviously a genuine marriage.
We are going through a rough patch. It doesn't mean is fake
Seriously you guys are very mean
Either you've separated, which means you're not living together, or you haven't.

If you have separated, you are no longer eligible for inland spousal sponsorship. It's plain and simple. One of the requirements for inland spousal is to be living together. If you are not living together you are not eligible. If you pretend you are living together, you are commiting immigration fraud.

If you commit immigration fraud, you will be deported from Canada and banned. Your family becomes inadmissible once you are deported.

I know the breakup of a marriage is hard and terrifyingly difficult. But lying to IRCC and claiming that the marriage is fine and that you're living together is worse because it destroys any chance you have on your own to stay in Canada.

Your wife could be notifying IRCC that you are defrauding them herself. She could be reporting you. She may already have. It's better for you to get in front of this. You don't want CBSA to show up with arrest warrants.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
On the explanatory space . Should I fill every detail of things or what should I say ? Also what's next for me . I have a job here in Canada a stable one . I'm obviously on an owp . Can I keep working my permit expires 2021.
I'm on a visitor permit

Thank you
I've already told you that your OWP remains valid as does your TRV as long as you inform IRCC of the marriage breakdown and separation. If you do not, they may deport you once they discover you're not living with your wife.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If you and your wife are separated and not living together then it is not a genuine marriage. I have a lot of empathy and am not "mean". What I am is realistic. You want to know if you could have problems or your sister could have problems later if you don't withdraw. Yes, you could have problems and so could your sister.

You want to see mean? Try a deportation order from CIC for you and your family for misrepresentation.
Either you've separated, which means you're not living together, or you haven't.

If you have separated, you are no longer eligible for inland spousal sponsorship. It's plain and simple. One of the requirements for inland spousal is to be living together. If you are not living together you are not eligible. If you pretend you are living together, you are commiting immigration fraud.

If you commit immigration fraud, you will be deported from Canada and banned. Your family becomes inadmissible once you are deported.

I know the breakup of a marriage is hard and terrifyingly difficult. But lying to IRCC and claiming that the marriage is fine and that you're living together is worse because it destroys any chance you have on your own to stay in Canada.

Your wife could be notifying IRCC that you are defrauding them herself. She could be reporting you. She may already have. It's better for you to get in front of this. You don't want CBSA to show up with arrest warrants.
You both need to be more careful with what you're saying.

Regardless of what OP does, it will not affect his sister. There will be no deportation order for his family and CBSA is not going to show up with arrest warrants. The spouse is equally responsible in reporting the marriage breakdown and IRCC is not going see fraud for OP not reporting it. As long as OP does not try to land (which he won't be able to do without his wife and proof they are living at the same address anyways), IRCC will not find misrepresentation.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I'm on a visitor permit

Thank you
You don't need to provide any details. Just state that your marriage has ended and you are withdrawing. IRCC doesn't want or need to know the specifics.

Your work permit remains valid until it expires. Note that you are not here on a visitor permit, as that would make you a visitor. You are here on a work permit. You travelled here on a TRV and entered as a worker.

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
I've already told you that your OWP remains valid as does your TRV as long as you inform IRCC of the marriage breakdown and separation. If you do not, they may deport you once they discover you're not living with your

Regardless of what OP does, it will not affect his sister. There will be no deportation order for his family and CBSA is not going to show up with arrest warrants. The spouse is equally responsible in reporting the marriage breakdown and IRCC is not going see fraud for OP not reporting it. As long as OP does not try to land (which he won't be able to do without his wife and proof they are living at the same address anyways), IRCC will not find misrepresentation.
thanks so much for your reply , what do you mean by OP? i will report and withdraw stating im getting separated now i dont know if i will divorce but for now i dont wualify as i will not be living together.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
thanks so much for your reply , what do you mean by OP? i will report and withdraw stating im getting separated now i dont know if i will divorce but for now i dont wualify as i will not be living together.
OP is YOU. Original Poster of this discussion.

Notifiy CIC as others have suggested.

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
I just had a conversation with my wife , we both decided to wait until landing interview to go together and notify to cic , we are going to use this time left to try to make it out and if it doesnt work then we will go tohether to the inverview , she will come to my town to live with me until that happens, than u all for ur advice

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If you fail to supply where you are living as requested, you can expect IRCC will reject your application. They will see that neither of you have been living together and the relationship is questionable. You are essentially planning to commit immigration fraud, and that is a crime in Canada. Choose wisely or it will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019

Hice and thank you for it kind response can i contact you Inbox?

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
I am stuck at the idea if i try to withdraw the application which i read can take.up yo 14 weeks .... cic will take it as misinterpretation because im just 10 days from a final decisión. And they are waiting for me to answer the final questions which are:
Where have I lived from age 18 to present
What's my mother's address and what relationship I have with my sister ? ( she is scared of this cuz she just got a job offer and will apply for a work permit and thinks my application can have an impact on hers)
Im just trying to get myself off this mess without making cic think I tried to fraud cuz I wouldn't ever do.
Should I wait to explain in the interview ?
Should i write and explanatory letter and also answer their questions ?
Should i not answer their questions and write an explanatory letter and withdraw app ?

Please help

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hice and thank you for it kind response can i contact you Inbox?
I answer in the public section of the forum.

I am stuck at the idea if i try to withdraw the application which i read can take.up yo 14 weeks .... cic will take it as misinterpretation because im just 10 days from a final decisión. And they are waiting for me to answer the final questions which are:
Where have I lived from age 18 to present
What's my mother's address and what relationship I have with my sister ? ( she is scared of this cuz she just got a job offer and will apply for a work permit and thinks my application can have an impact on hers)
Im just trying to get myself off this mess without making cic think I tried to fraud cuz I wouldn't ever do.
Should I wait to explain in the interview ?
Should i write and explanatory letter and also answer their questions ?
Should i not answer their questions and write an explanatory letter and withdraw app ?

Please help
It will not be seen as misrepresentation. Seriously, just withdraw the app. This is not difficult.

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
I answer in the public section of the forum.

It will not be seen as misrepresentation. Seriously, just withdraw the app. This is not difficult.

Do I also answer their questions about my family or just withdraw with explanation letter ?
Why do you think they ask who my sister is if they obviously know she's my sister?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Do I also answer their questions about my family or just withdraw with explanation letter ?
Why do you think they ask who my sister is if they obviously know she's my sister?
They do not need any of the answers if you withdraw this application. Just withdraw it.