+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

being sponsored by my wife on the last stage of pr we are getting separated

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
Withdrawing won't affect you or your sister.

If you don't withdraw, it may.
I just received a letter asking me where have i li
Would also mention that you aren’t living together so don’t qualify for inland. Also it seems you spent time out of Canada after applying for PR and OWP which could also lead to refusal of your application if you left for over 2-3 weeks.

I had to leave since my closed work permit at c that time was about to expire . I didn't know I could rely on implied status. Of course they know I left and came back to Canada on visitors permit doc. I don't qualify any longer because we are not living together first due to infidelity and second cut I only could find a job far from home with her. I want to tell the truth all I'm worried about is they take it wrong since I have waited all the way till this last moment and i did so cuz i been trying to get back together. I'm worried since they have asked me where I have lived since age 18 till present they will obviously know I don't live in hee home town where we got married. I will despite anything remove application I just hope is not too late

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
That's a very common request, but you must tell them immediately that the relationship has broken down and that you are no longer living with her.

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
That's a very common request, but you must tell them immediately that the relationship has broken down and that you are no longer living with her.
All im asking is if im still on time to do it without it affecting my pr application later on or any of my family.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is always best to be upfront and honest versus being caught not fulfilling the requirements to receive sponsorship. IRCC rewards honesty.

GodSend

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
All im asking is if im still on time to do it without it affecting my pr application later on or any of my family.
it wont, but it DOSENT MATTER. you *MUST* withdrawl the application, if you don't you *WILL* affect your chances of coming to Canada under and all circumstances. Im not sure how far along you are in the processm how many months so far?. Infidelity is hard to cope with, but many relationships carry on (some successful, some not), so I would encourage you to take a deep breath and give it the time it deserves.

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
it wont, but it DOSENT MATTER. you *MUST* withdrawl the application, if you don't you *WILL* affect your chances of coming to Canada under and all circumstances. Im not sure how far along you are in the processm how many months so far?. Infidelity is hard to cope with, but many relationships carry on (some successful, some not), so I would encourage you to take a deep breath and give it the time it deserves.

Im Luke 10 datos away from final decision. They sent me a letter saying to tell them some extra info and that's it.

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
What if I just explain what I'm going through in an explanatory letter without withdrawing the application. I honestly don't even think I can withdraw it at this point.... I'm lost
And yes infidelity sucks I really love my wife and I do want the pr mainly because I don't want to leave Canada cuz I still believe we can fix things
She doesn't want me to either but she's not willing for now to fix things ....

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019

What if I wait till the landing interview and just go with my wife and we explain we are going through this hard moment but we don't want a divorce for now ..? What if they don't call for an interview.....

Thank y all

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Perth, Western Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
What if I wait till the landing interview and just go with my wife and we explain we are going through this hard moment but we don't want a divorce for now ..? What if they don't call for an interview.....

Thank y all
If you do that you will be committing immigration fraud. Your PR could be revoked at any time and you would have to leave Canada and would likely face a ban.

YOU MUST WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION NOW. TODAY, NOT ANY LATER.

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
If you do that you will be committing immigration fraud. Your PR could be revoked at any time and you would have to leave Canada and would likely face a ban.

YOU MUST WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION NOW. TODAY, NOT ANY LATER.

Can I withdraw it at this stage like 5 days before final decision ?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Do it now unless you want to be committing fraud, be banned from Canada, and have your family banned from Canada. If you do not withdraw now you will cause all kinds of trouble.

I do not know how many times we can tell you our advice.

If you're already not living with your sponsor and have not told IRCC that, you are already risking your status. Not living together is a reason for the application to be refused. If you hide that, you are misrepresenting and are commiting marriage fraud.

Inform IRCC now of the relationship breakdown and withdraw.

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
How many different ways do you need to be told? You HAVE TO withdraw it today. Stage 1, 2 3, 4, 5, 987, it doesn't matter. If you are not still in a genuine, committed marriage then you have to withdraw your application NOW.

Agonzalez

Nov 13, 2019
How many different ways do you need to be told? You HAVE TO withdraw it today. Stage 1, 2 3, 4, 5, 987, it doesn't matter. If you are not still in a genuine, committed marriage then you have to withdraw your application NOW.

It's crazy rude to say I'm not in a genuine marriage you all have no empathy whatsoever
Its obviously a genuine marriage.
We are going through a rough patch. It doesn't mean is fake
Seriously you guys are very mean

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
It's crazy rude to say I'm not in a genuine marriage you all have no empathy whatsoever
Its obviously a genuine marriage.
We are going through a rough patch. It doesn't mean is fake
Seriously you guys are very mean
If you and your wife are separated and not living together then it is not a genuine marriage. I have a lot of empathy and am not "mean". What I am is realistic. You want to know if you could have problems or your sister could have problems later if you don't withdraw. Yes, you could have problems and so could your sister.

You want to see mean? Try a deportation order from CIC for you and your family for misrepresentation.