O_R_E_O

Aug 3, 2021
PL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2021
i think you'll get the pnp nomination through in time- the longer wait might be the work permit.
Thanks for the reply, after nomination will I need to apply through EE? I can't see a real step by step guide for bc pnp tech :/ Seems like it gives you EE points but you can also choose to not apply through EE (to avoid waiting time of avg 6months) and apply for work permit... In that case which type of visa is given?

ceuazul

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Still being resolved. We created a new EE profile and sent to the BC PNP post nomination an email with a request to change the express entry profile to the new one and transfer the nomination... let's see what happens, they said they will answer in 5 working days. Very frustrated over here...
Just for future reference in case someone goes through something similar: We had to create a post nomination request on the PNP profile and the nomination was transferred to the new EE profile. All is good now, and we received the ITA on our new EE profile. :)

Reactions: ragolliangatan

UStoCAN

Jun 30, 2021
What kind of additional documents? Pls
Sorry for the delay on my reply. They asked my employer for a copy of their business license, as well as the documentation of their recruitment efforts to fill the job position that I accepted. Still no word on approval, other than the BC PNP confirming they received the documents.

UStoCAN

Jun 30, 2021
For new cases i dont know but I have applied BC PNP as outland candidate in June 2020 but It is still in process. I dont know how much time it will take!
And you received the ITA in June 2020? The BC PNP website says 80% of cases are processed in 2-3 months, but it seems like there are many of us on this thread that have been waiting for much longer.

guru20

Sep 13, 2020
And you received the ITA in June 2020? The BC PNP website says 80% of cases are processed in 2-3 months, but it seems like there are many of us on this thread that have been waiting for much longer.
Yes i have submitted my file in last week of June but no response from BC PNP side yet. Are you in the same boat??