+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - TIME LINE AND UPDATES

Chandhok

Aug 22, 2021
Quick update.

BC PNP - skilled immigration
Invitation: June 8th, 2021
Applied: June 16th, 2021
"In Process" status + Additional Documents Requested from BC PNP: August 6th, 2021
I responded to the document request: August 9th, 2021
Nomination Approved: September 10th, 2021
Congratulations
What’s ur noc code
There was a work permit support letter included with the nomination, so I'll likely move to Canada in a few weeks!

karthikbhat

Sep 24, 2021
Hi All,

I have a question.
A friend of mine submitted for BCPNP Nomination.

His time lines are as follows.
Job ad posted: 5th July
BC PNP Registration: 10 July
Nomination: same week
Application submitted: 8 Aug

he got questions of proof of hiring efforts in Canada.
Since his registration and ITA were just after a week of Ad posting, he is not fulfilling that 14 day ad and active hiring requirement.
Will this be a problem? how should he convince or how should he show proof of hiring?
If he pulls back the application and starts a fresh BCPNP ad and registration, will that have a negative impact on his profile?

lily80

Oct 4, 2021
I applied for PR on the online portal using my BC provincial nomination on 8/13. It says it's submitted but nothing else. When I have called IRCC, they say that they can't see it, probably because it has not yet been retrieved from the system. Has anyone else received acknowledgement of receipt of the application submitted via the portal in mid-August? In September they began sending out automatic emails which I guess are not acknowledgement of receipt, but I submitted a couple of weeks prior to that.

It also says it's 21 months processing time from the date submitted for people who already submitted, but 15-19 months if you haven't applied yet. That seems.... a bit weird.

Indian Canada hunter

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
I applied for PR on the online portal using my BC provincial nomination on 8/13. It says it's submitted but nothing else. When I have called IRCC, they say that they can't see it, probably because it has not yet been retrieved from the system. Has anyone else received acknowledgement of receipt of the application submitted via the portal in mid-August? In September they began sending out automatic emails which I guess are not acknowledgement of receipt, but I submitted a couple of weeks prior to that.

It also says it's 21 months processing time from the date submitted for people who already submitted, but 15-19 months if you haven't applied yet. That seems.... a bit weird.
21 months for what?

dreamerx10kadost

Jul 24, 2019
Hi buddy what date you applied and have your application in process yet and documents requested
Applied on August 20, Application Status in Process on October 8. No Document is Requested yet. There was an error in Name formatting they asked me to fix it.

Last edited: