+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - TIME LINE AND UPDATES

Elsa_IR

Oct 15, 2021
Hi everyone

I submitted my application on 16th July
Asked for some additional documents on 6th of September and 2 days ago I received a feedback email from the BC immigration officer which is about 40 lines!
He has mentioned many items which raised his concerns that my job offer is not bona fide!
Does anyone had a similar experience?

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Posting for a friend,

She is Single applicant, NOC 6525
Applied July 21 2021
ADR - Sept 2, 2021
Approved Oct 14, 2021

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hi everyone

I submitted my application on 16th July
Asked for some additional documents on 6th of September and 2 days ago I received a feedback email from the BC immigration officer which is about 40 lines!
He has mentioned many items which raised his concerns that my job offer is not bona fide!
Does anyone had a similar experience?
Did they call your employer? If your job is real, why not ask your employer to respond on your half and see if that helps

Elsa_IR

Oct 15, 2021
Did they call your employer? If your job is real, why not ask your employer to respond on your half and see if that helps
Thanks for your response! Yes, my job offer is real. Actually the officer raised that the employer did not try enough to find a suitable employee inside Canada!!
Although he gave us the chance to provide new proofs and documents in 2 weeks, but it is really strange and disappointing :(

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Thanks for your response! Yes, my job offer is real. Actually the officer raised that the employer did not try enough to find a suitable employee inside Canada!!
Although he gave us the chance to provide new proofs and documents in 2 weeks, but it is really strange and disappointing :(
ok, they usually wants to know that your employer did all that they could to hire a Canadian

Is your employer sponsoring you?

guru20

Sep 13, 2020
hi everyone ! glad to inform that my nomination is approved and 600 score are credited in my express entry account. after all got nomination after 17 months!!!

Reactions: Chandhok

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
hi everyone ! glad to inform that my nomination is approved and 600 score are credited in my express entry account. after all got nomination after 17 months!!!
Strange,why it took from you 17 months normally 3 to 4 months for outlanders???????,,

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hi,
Can I receive a work support letter even if my work permit expired and am now on visitor status?

I am confused since the information contradicts itself on the pnp website.

The website says:
At the time of nomination, the BC PNP may include a work permit support letter in your nomination package if:
you do not already have a valid work permit OR
your current work permit will expire within 180 days (approximately six months)

Following nomination, and in response to a written request from you, the BC PNP may only issue a work permit support letter if all of the following are met: • you have been nominated by the BC PNP
your work permit will expire within 180 days
• you submitted an application for permanent residence to IRCC as a BC PNP nominee before the nomination expiry date o note: if you have not yet submitted an application for permanent residence as a nominee, and if your BC PNP nomination expiry date has not passed, you may request a work permit support letter • you continue to meet the conditions of nomination

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Your case means you do not already have a valid work permit so you are allowed to have a support work letter .
Do they call you or called your employer ?

Reactions: Fabiog