+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - TIME LINE AND UPDATES

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi, what other documents did you have to submit for the international graduate?
I applied under the international post-graduate category, which doesn't require an invitation to apply to the BC PNP. I included all the documents listed in the BC PNP technical guide: existing study permits, bank statements, my letter of completion for my master's program, university transcripts, etc.

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hello everyone,

I need your help please, it's kinda URGENT as I have until March 20th to email my officer back.

So, I got an email from my case review officer asking for additional information and below is what he has requested;

• We have not been able to locate you in the Express Entry pool. If you have a new Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code (JSVC), please provide your new Express Entry Profile Number and JSVC. Please submit a copy of your IMM 5786 letter, which includes your Express Entry Profile Number and your JSVC.
  • If you have been sent an Invitation to Apply from IRCC please confirm this in your reply to this email. And please advise if you would like to withdraw your BC PNP application.
  • Please provide a copy of your Canadian immigration document(s) (work permit, study permit).

The first point is really strange as if I don't have an Express Entry Profile number, how was I eligible for the EE skilled worker in BCPNP?
When I was uploading my documents, I have put the Express Entry letter and Job Seeker validation letter together in one PDF file?

Has any of you ever been asked and requested these docs?

For the third point, since I've been in Canada quite a bit, I have 1 study permit, 1 co-op work permit, 1 PGWP work permit, and 1 study permit (recent). Do I have to send all of them or the most recent one?

Do you think he has sent an email to my employer too? I will see my boss tomorrow.

Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing your insight and input.

Sunny2801

Dec 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

I need your help please, it's kinda URGENT as I have until March 20th to email my officer back.

So, I got an email from my case review officer asking for additional information and below is what he has requested;

• We have not been able to locate you in the Express Entry pool. If you have a new Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code (JSVC), please provide your new Express Entry Profile Number and JSVC. Please submit a copy of your IMM 5786 letter, which includes your Express Entry Profile Number and your JSVC.
  • If you have been sent an Invitation to Apply from IRCC please confirm this in your reply to this email. And please advise if you would like to withdraw your BC PNP application.
  • Please provide a copy of your Canadian immigration document(s) (work permit, study permit).

The first point is really strange as if I don't have an Express Entry Profile number, how was I eligible for the EE skilled worker in BCPNP?
When I was uploading my documents, I have put the Express Entry letter and Job Seeker validation letter together in one PDF file?

Has any of you ever been asked and requested these docs?

For the third point, since I've been in Canada quite a bit, I have 1 study permit, 1 co-op work permit, 1 PGWP work permit, and 1 study permit (recent). Do I have to send all of them or the most recent one?

Do you think he has sent an email to my employer too? I will see my boss tomorrow.

Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing your insight and input.
I think the reason for email, may be your express entry profile is expired already coz its valid for only one year from the date it created and may be you already invited under CEC draw last month which has cut off score 75.
If you applied recently bc pnp then you can create new express entry profile and send them new express entry submission form which has profile no. And job seeker code.
Moreover, for immigration docs, you just need to provide current status copy which is ur Study permit i think or if you have valid PGWP, Just send them that, you don’t need to sent older permits copies.

Reactions: ffn_343

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
I think the reason for email, may be your express entry profile is expired already coz its valid for only one year from the date it created and may be you already invited under CEC draw last month which has cut off score 75.
If you applied recently bc pnp then you can create new express entry profile and send them new express entry submission form which has profile no. And job seeker code.
Moreover, for immigration docs, you just need to provide current status copy which is ur Study permit i think or if you have valid PGWP, Just send them that, you don’t need to sent older permits copies.
Well, I started both profiles at the same time, one after another in Nov 2020.

I got kicked out of the CEC classification in Jan 2021 as my Canadian work experience was from July 2017 to Oct 2018 under PGWP (NOC B) and from June 2019 till now under my new study permit which is not acceptable for CEC. So, I never received an invitation from Express Entry CEC classification as I'm shy only 3 months to have 1 year of full time Canadian work experience within the last 3 years.

After I got this email, I logged into my EE account and everything looked OK; still qualified under Federal Skill worker with 439 points.

Sunny2801

Dec 22, 2017
Well, I started both profiles at the same time, one after another in Nov 2020.

I got kicked out of the CEC classification in Jan 2021 as my Canadian work experience was from July 2017 to Oct 2018 under PGWP (NOC B) and from June 2019 till now under my new study permit which is not acceptable for CEC. So, I never received an invitation from Express Entry CEC classification as I'm shy only 3 months to have 1 year of full time Canadian work experience within the last 3 years.

After I got this email, I logged into my EE account and everything looked OK; still qualified under Federal Skill worker with 439 points.
I think if you have valid profile and you still qualify for one of federal program, then it should be fine.

send them again this profile confirmation no. Or create new express entry profile no. And send them that.

Reactions: ffn_343

De Phung

Mar 24, 2021
My profile created on 2020 Oct 5
My application submitted 2020 Oct 28
Status is now changed to "In process"
No emails or phone calls so far received
Waiting with hope

sdsjolly

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My profile created on 2020 Oct 5
My application submitted 2020 Oct 28
Status is now changed to "In process"
No emails or phone calls so far received
Waiting with hope
when did the status changed to in-process and are you outland applicant or inland?

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
My status again showing Applied even it was in process .

ccrccw

Mar 11, 2021
~submitted documents on 17Nov *applied*
~email requested documents on 05Mar~change to *in process*
~extra 600points added in my EE profile on 17Mar~change back to *applied*
~now still waiting for the PNP nomination letter

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi guys ! I'm trying to get an idea of the processing time for the nomination to be approved in the EEBCPNP post graduate category. It would be very much helpful if anyone can provide their timelines. I have applied on 18-03-2021. It shows under process.

sdsjolly

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied from outside Canada and the status changed to "in Process" just last week.
same here,I too applied from outside and status changed to In-process on last week of February...god knows how much time its gonna take !