Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone got nomination or any email from bc pnp?
waiting from December 2020

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

I need your help please, it's kinda URGENT as I have until March 20th to email my officer back.

So, I got an email from my case review officer asking for additional information and below is what he has requested;

• We have not been able to locate you in the Express Entry pool. If you have a new Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code (JSVC), please provide your new Express Entry Profile Number and JSVC. Please submit a copy of your IMM 5786 letter, which includes your Express Entry Profile Number and your JSVC.
  • If you have been sent an Invitation to Apply from IRCC please confirm this in your reply to this email. And please advise if you would like to withdraw your BC PNP application.
  • Please provide a copy of your Canadian immigration document(s) (work permit, study permit).

The first point is really strange as if I don't have an Express Entry Profile number, how was I eligible for the EE skilled worker in BCPNP?
When I was uploading my documents, I have put the Express Entry letter and Job Seeker validation letter together in one PDF file?

Has any of you ever been asked and requested these docs?

For the third point, since I've been in Canada quite a bit, I have 1 study permit, 1 co-op work permit, 1 PGWP work permit, and 1 study permit (recent). Do I have to send all of them or the most recent one?

Do you think he has sent an email to my employer too? I will see my boss tomorrow.

Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing your insight and input.
I got exactly the same request on almost identical dates. Even though, I submitted all those documents the first time it is kind of strange asking to re-submit them again.
I applied to BCPNP (Int Grad) on 1 Jan 2021. Still waiting. I guess 2-3 months process time is not accurate. I am an in-country applicant.

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
I got exactly the same request on almost identical dates. Even though, I submitted all those documents the first time it is kind of strange asking to re-submit them again.
I applied to BCPNP (Int Grad) on 1 Jan 2021. Still waiting. I guess 2-3 months process time is not accurate. I am an in-country applicant.
This is really strange that they request the documents that are required in the time of submission. I guess it's because they have nothing else to pick on so they request the same documents, LOL.

I'm in-land and under EE skilled worker.

samcanfsj

Mar 31, 2021
Need Help:. I have a valid job offer from a public health government for healthcare position and I am outside Canada at the moment. Recruitment department guy said he will not make application for LMIA as it's longer. Instead will make an application for BC PNP which is faster. However, I got an email today saying he is applying for LMIA exempt offer of employment and paying the employer compliance fee today. Also, on the welcometobc website I saw that healthcare workers can directly apply for BC PNP without having to wait for invitation to apply. Does that mean BC PNP gives out invitations for some employer/ employee applications quickly as compared to others?

My tentative join date is June 14th as per offer letter. It is a full time permanent position and a difficult to fill position.

Appreciate any information in this regard.

Thank you.

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Hi guys ! I'm trying to get an idea of the processing time for the nomination to be approved in the EEBCPNP post graduate category. It would be very much helpful if anyone can provide their timelines. I have applied on 18-03-2021. It shows under process.
Hi Farzan, I am also in the same situation. I applied on 22 March 2021. Could you please confirm if yours is approved or you have heard anything back yet?

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
My Timelines
- Inland Applicant, EEBC - International Post-Graduate
- Application submitted on 1 March 2021
- Nomination email from IRCC on 8 March 2021
- Points applied on 8 March 2021
- Received nomination email from BC PNP on 9 March 2021
- Currently waiting on ITA

I realize many of you are waiting a lot longer: my heart goes out to you and I hope you hear something soon. It's been hard to find data points about the International Post-Graduate stream so I hope this helps anyone in a similar situation.
Hi, Sorry but I am a little confused with the description. I am just wondering how did you receive the nomination from IRCC on 8 March or points were applied to your express entry profile because as per my understanding once we get the BCPNP then only we can update our express entry profile by updating that we have a provincial nominee certificate? I am wrong please correct me.

Just to let you know that I have my profile in the pool and waiting for the BCPNP.

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
Hi guys i got nominated emails with supporting letter pacific time 3pm
My timeline is here

NOC Code 7511
Got invited Nov 18 2020
Application Submitted - Dec 04 2020
Application in Process- Jan 23 2021
Requested education documents and Wes - Feb 15 2021
Additional documents requested again -March 12 2021

today got an email with confirmation everything made me smile .

goodluck for everyone.

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi Farzan, I am also in the same situation. I applied on 22 March 2021. Could you please confirm if yours is approved or you have heard anything back yet?
Hi Monu, let’s keep in touch. I haven’t had any approval yet. It just shows still in process so I don’t know why the hold up. But please let me know if yours get approved. Yeah ? I’ll do the same from my end.

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

I got another email from another officer asking other documents;

• Please provide a list of the current employees of your proposed employer. Please ensure to specify the following: name, position title, current wage, hours worked per week, starting date and whether they are temporary foreign workers, permanent residents or Canadians.
  • Please submit a copy of your employer’s T4 – summary of remuneration for 2019 & 2020.
  • Please submit a copy of your T4 for 2019 & 2020.
  • Please submit copies of your wage statements for the last 6 months.
  • You appear to be currently working for your employer on a part-time basis. I request that your employer provide a short statement explaining why the position now being offered to you is full-time. Have any recruitment activities been recently undertaken for the full-time position?

Have you been asked for any of these at all?

How would you respond to the last bullet point?
I've been with the company since July 2017 until Oct 2018 (full time) and from June 2019 to present (part time). My concern is about "Have any recruitment activities been recently undertaken for the full-time position?"
I know for a few months back the ad was up to show they're hiring, for the sake of my application, but they took it down and obviously they didn't hire anybody cause who on earth would want a new employee when there's a long term employee?

Appreciate your input and help :)

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Alhamdulillah, I got mine today!
Timeline:
1. Profile created- 7 December
2. Invitation received- 9 December
3. Documents submitted-1 Jan
4. Status changed applied- 10 Jan
4. Additional docs requested - 18 March (status changed in progress)
8. Nomination - 6 Apr (600 points added to EE)
Total it took 96 days from the application date
Good luck to everyone. Just be patient! Everything will be fine Inshallah!

BPS_28

Mar 3, 2021
India
NOC Code......
Alhamdulillah, I got mine today!
Timeline:
1. Profile created- 7 December
2. Invitation received- 9 December
3. Documents submitted-1 Jan
4. Status changed applied- 10 Jan
4. Additional docs requested - 18 March (status changed in progress)
8. Nomination - 6 Apr (600 points added to EE)
Total it took 96 days from the application date
Good luck to everyone. Just be patient! Everything will be fine Inshallah!
Congratulation!

Are you Inland or outland?

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Hi Monu, let’s keep in touch. I haven’t had any approval yet. It just shows still in process so I don’t know why the hold up. But please let me know if yours get approved. Yeah ? I’ll do the same from my end.
Hi Farzan, Yes that's a good idea. Let's update each other every Friday night or before that if we hear anything. Anyway, I haven't heard anything yet and the status is still in process.

Reactions: FarzanHyder