+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - TIME LINE AND UPDATES

NH27

Apr 12, 2021
Hey everyone - just submitted my application for BC PNP Tech - Skilled Worker. I wonder if someone can send me a list of documents they require in addition to the application form, please? We are having delays at government offices due to Covid and I want to make sure I have checked all the boxes. What happens if something can't be issued within 30 days?

Updated:
What I have now is:
From the employer:
1/ Copy of the valid Municipal Business Licence
2/ Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
3/ Company information
4/ Detailed job description
5/ Employer recommendation letter

From myself:
Police clearance certificate (or is this needed only later? This one is the delay... offices are closed...)
Confirmation of past employment experience added to application

International Skilled Worker - BC PNP Tech Pilot
NOC 2171, 131 Points
Application Submitted: 04 March 2021 - Status "Registered"
Are there any specific employers who are currently accepting job applications through BC PNP tech pilot for outland candidates?

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I'm not sure if the number of PNP applications reduced during covid so nominations are going faster, but received my nomination in one day - it showed in my EE profile today. Applied yesterday for PNP. International Postgraduate, Inland.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you will get your nominations quickly.

samcanfsj

Mar 31, 2021
I'm not sure if the number of PNP applications reduced during covid so nominations are going faster, but received my nomination in one day - it showed in my EE profile today. Applied yesterday for PNP. International Postgraduate, Inland.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you will get your nominations quickly.
That's insane. Nomination in one day?. What was your SIRS score?..

guru20

Sep 13, 2020
Yesterday PNP people asked to submit documents related my job and income tax returns, now there is hope for processing the file. At least there is little movement after 10 months.

sdsjolly

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday PNP people asked to submit documents related my job and income tax returns, now there is hope for processing the file. At least there is little movement after 10 months.
Did your employer got any communication?

varun_davim

Dec 10, 2020
All the best, on same boat, I was also asked for salary slips after 5 month