+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - TIME LINE AND UPDATES

guru20

Sep 13, 2020
NOC 0114.
No they have not asked any thing or not called me till now. They have asked some company related documents fro employer but after that nothing they asked. Still my profile shows 'In Process"
Can you share when your employer was contacted by BC PNP people???

shinshin786

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
No updates from my side, but have look at this who have been done by paper application.
We continue to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications. Paper applications for visitor visas, study and work permits will not be processed until further notice. (2/3) IRCC announced

Jul 4, 2020
Following is my timeline :

Skill immigration: CSR score 123
Outland : Paper based
Noc Code 0122
ITA on 8th May
File and Documents submitted on 6th june

No phone calls, No mails... any one can help when to expect please

guru20

Sep 13, 2020

Noc Code 0122
ITA on 8th May

have they contacted employer or not?

guru20

Sep 13, 2020
NOC 0114.
No they have not asked any thing or not called me till now. They have asked some company related documents fro employer but after that nothing they asked. Still my profile shows 'In Process"
Any update bro?when your employer was called by bc, pnp people

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I need to help my employer fill out the Job Offer Form for BCPNP(for Express Entry Skilled worker).

On the 2nd page it asks "number of employees currently working in this occupation in BC". Does it mean "in my company in BC" or "my offered position in whole BC (as in # of people who has the same position in BC)"?

It also asks "Number of current vacancies in this occupation in BC". Again "in my company" or " in whole BC"?

I'm looking forward to using your help :)

Thank you all.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I need to help my employer fill out the Job Offer Form for BCPNP(for Express Entry Skilled worker).

On the 2nd page it asks "number of employees currently working in this occupation in BC". Does it mean "in my company in BC" or "my offered position in whole BC (as in # of people who has the same position in BC)"?

It also asks "Number of current vacancies in this occupation in BC". Again "in my company" or " in whole BC"?

I'm looking forward to using your help :)

Thank you all.
It’s just in your company. If there is 2 employees working in same position and same location put that number. If there is vacancy for same position in company put that number.

Reactions: ffn_343

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012

Noc Code 0122
ITA on 8th May

Hi why you have selected Skills Immigration category when you have work experience I mean you should select Express entry Bc pnp fast way to get pr. And your job offer is LMIA Approved.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Sharing my timelines for BC PNP

Category: EEBC
NOC: 2221
Application under: Tech Pilot Program
Applied as an: Outlander
Applied on: February 5th, 2020
Invitation received on: June 16th, 2020
Documents submitted on: July 7th, 2020
Hi your job offer is LMIA Approved and how many years of work experience do you have.
Thanks