Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney | Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
29-07-2021
Med's Request
11-08-2021
Thats really quick, I submitted my files on July 27th and haven't heard anything back yet.
Yes, Evins's nomination processing has been completed pretty quickly. I submitted in early June but no progress yet. Still "in process"!

ruchirs22

Aug 21, 2018
In which NOC have you applied? they asked you any document ? or any call to you or your employer during processing time?
NOC 0114.
No they have not asked any thing or not called me till now. They have asked some company related documents fro employer but after that nothing they asked. Still my profile shows 'In Process"

bk1613

Sep 17, 2020
Guys:

My profile shows "Decision Finalized" today but no emails yet.
congratulation. you will get it soon. Have you created express entry profile?
In which NOC have you applied? they asked you any document ? or any call to you or your employer during processing time?

beeb1360

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney | Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
29-07-2021
Med's Request
11-08-2021
congratulation. you will get it soon. Have you created express entry profile?
No confirmation email yet but Thanks.
I applied through SI stream which is non-express entry and must be completed in paper (paper-based). So have not created any express entry profile.
Inland and NOC: 0122.
After a month from my application submission, I received an email asking for my recent pay stubs and some employer-related documents which were sent to them directly by my employer.

bk1613

Sep 17, 2020
No confirmation email yet but Thanks.
I applied through SI stream which is non-express entry and must be completed in paper (paper-based). So have not created any express entry profile.
Inland and NOC: 0122.
After a month from my application submission, I received an email asking for my recent pay stubs and some employer-related documents which were sent to them directly by my employer.
ok tahnks bro